PDA

View Full Version : Kei - Force 10 Alloys......

mini_mad
28th December 2005, 03:48 AM
Folks,

Just looking to get some opinions on these alloys, i pretty much fancy getting a set of 17's and think theyd go pretty well with the rest of the motor...what do you's think?

Has anybody had good or bad experiences with Kei Alloys??

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/mini_mad19/KEI.jpg

T6 KFR
28th December 2005, 04:36 AM
Dont know how good / bad the alloys are. But i think they would look cool as on your motor.I had a similar design of alloy on my last car. Only problem i found was they stick out away from the tyre, so very easy to kerb. Even when you are careful.

sh@z
28th December 2005, 06:23 AM
Know a couple of guys who have some 19" Keis on the RX8's, they seem to be very happy with them and have no problems with them or anything.

Smitty
28th December 2005, 08:16 PM
Theres a boy from aberdeen on another forum selling a set of foce10 17's for about £350.

Only problem is there for a fiesta, so not sure about the offsets. I'm sure someone here will no if they will fit.

Let me no if u want his contact details.

Scottie
28th December 2005, 08:53 PM
I had a set on my Scooby Wagon very popular amongst those guys.

No Probs with them. But sold them on after 3 months:I:D cause I got rid off the car.

mini_mad
29th December 2005, 12:27 AM
Smitty,

Aye, if you can pass any contact details that would be gr8,even an email addy would do.

Has any1 got the photoshop software available incase i was wanting to see what they were like actually on?

Cheers..

Smitty
29th December 2005, 12:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by mini_mad

Smitty,

Aye, if you can pass any contact details that would be gr8,even an email addy would do.

i sent him a quick email sayin that you were interested and if i could pass on his details to you. So as soon as he emails back i'll send on his details to you.:cool:

mini_mad
29th December 2005, 12:46 AM
Thats gr8, ta

Wul
29th December 2005, 04:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

Theres a boy from aberdeen on another forum selling a set of foce10 17's for about £350.

Only problem is there for a fiesta, so not sure about the offsets. I'm sure someone here will no if they will fit.

Let me no if u want his contact details.

If my mind serves me right the fiesta offsets are the same as a Pumas - and Big Col and i discovered that the MINI's offset is less than that of a Puma's.

So unless they are like BK's which have 8 wheel nut holes to fit two sizes of offset then I reckon they won't fit.

Sorry!:(:dead:

Smitty
29th December 2005, 09:42 PM
You have an email mini_mad

Adam MCS
10th January 2006, 08:37 PM
I like the wheels, but what you want are some 18" kahn RSVs...they would look great. Infact, I think I know

someone who is selling a set for a good price :)

sleepyrascal
10th January 2006, 08:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Adam MCS

I like the wheels, but what you want are some 18" kahn RSVs...they would look great. Infact, I think I know

someone who is selling a set for a good price :)

The Kahn RSV is actually pretty similar isnt it?

Adam MCS
10th January 2006, 08:46 PM
Yeah it is - its the ones in my pictures below. Checkpoint tried to get me to put 19" ones on but I thought that may be a bit extreme! They're just gathering dust in my garage at the moment. So if anyone wants them, they're going cheap.