PDA

View Full Version : Seen this?

GAJ
14th October 2003, 05:39 PM
Just refound this link http://www.mini-environment-correlation-emulator.co.uk/

You've proobably seen it already though!:clown:

Gismo
14th October 2003, 06:02 PM
Hah, it says you can't get a union jack on a black roof cooper s, well i got one :)

Bonnie Scotland

Burple
14th October 2003, 07:33 PM
Anyone else notice that the Round *Britain* Environment only has ENGLISH landmarks in it???
Grrrrrrrrrrr...
:disapprove::disapprove::mad:

I thought that was only a Football thing... you know... when they riot... it's "British" fans... but when they win it' the *Engalnd* team??? :mad:;)

Willie M
14th October 2003, 08:21 PM
Wahey !!
Thanks Gaj, now I've got something to do in the afternoon ;):D
Whit?... nae viper stripes :eek: <sigh> 8)

Monsta Mo Mini
14th October 2003, 09:03 PM
quote:Anyone else notice that the Round *Britain* Environment only has ENGLISH landmarks in it???
Grrrrrrrrrrr...
I thought that was only a Football thing... you know... when they riot... it's "British" fans... but when they win it' the *Engalnd* team???

Had that argument again at the weekend with my brother (who lives "down there") He maintains that because the majority of people live down there then it's only fair that everything is biased towards them. In that case I shall be calling the BBC for my special celtic minority rebate on my TV licence!

Burple
15th October 2003, 08:50 AM
[quote
Had that argument again at the weekend with my brother (who lives "down there") He maintains that because the majority of people live down there then it's only fair that everything is biased towards them. In that case I shall be calling the BBC for my special celtic minority rebate on my TV licence!
[/quote]

ha ha ha... right.. in that case they can keep their manky BSE ridden cows... and we'll keep all our own yummy Aberdeen Angus Moo-cows all to ourselves....
North Sea Gas?? aha.. that too...
And all our lovely scenery...yea... they can bugger off and go look at their own 'hills' ;)

And we'll have Gail Porter back too... (ahem.... well ok... maybe that's just for me..<cof>...<whistle whistle>...)
;);):D