PDA

View Full Version : CRAIL 2006

PASL
22nd December 2005, 11:09 PM
Well the first date is here for 2006 feb the 19th will see another crail trash with guys from fast car perfect chance to get spotted and get on the 1/4 mile track and set a good mini time . any one who is intrested in going down give me a shout and we will arange an convoy from aberdeen area and if any wants to meet up at crail traveling from other areas in scotland get in touch:eightball:
www.crailraceway.co.uk

THE LINE UP
1. SCOTTISHCOOPERS
2. T6 KFR
3. PASL
4. LYNSEY
5. GILL
6. mini mad
7. S19 BEX
8. Brett
9. low n loud1
10. sedgie
11. roadrunner

T6 KFR
23rd December 2005, 12:55 AM
sounds good, crail is always a good one.

Ill see how many are interested going down from Aberdeen.. Isit a Sunday as usual yeah?

ScottishcooperS
23rd December 2005, 01:38 AM
Me and my mates will defo be going, one of which is another cooper s owner, he'll have the works by then!

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 03:02 AM
May I suggest a non-magazine day!!

When a mag as popular as Fast Car turn up the place is far too busy. Not to mention full of neon washer jets and 'lairy' bodykits!

Some non-mag days can be really quiet and allow loads more 1/4 mile time.

quote:Originally posted by ScottishcooperS

Me and my mates will defo be going, one of which is another cooper s owner, he'll have the works by then!

What would be the chances of a passenger seat run as I am thinking of similar mods as you!

What is your fuel consumption like?

T6 KFR
23rd December 2005, 03:27 AM
Doh, didnt realise there was mention of Fast Car mag being there....i.e. full of neds!

But hey, if there is enough of us, id still be up for a wee run to crail with the good roads down there!

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 03:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

Doh, didnt realise there was mention of Fast Car mag being there....i.e. full of neds!

But hey, if there is enough of us, id still be up for a wee run to crail with the good roads down there!

What about a non mag day, NMS day out??

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 03:35 AM

What about a non mag day, NMS day out??

Smitty
23rd December 2005, 04:01 AM
I'd defo be up for a trip to crail. But better on a non mag day, get a good display of minis on the grass.

Be good if could get a big turnout, out number any neds that'll b there!!

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 04:16 AM
Anything to beat neds!!

ScottishcooperS
23rd December 2005, 04:39 AM
Brian cooper s - not a problem you can even have a blast of it yourself to see what you think of it. A non magazine day would be best i agree however im going down anyway!

I went to 2 crails ago and it was dead, there were only fast cars there interested in 1/4 mile times (no neds to be seen)so i loved it, done about 15 runs and got a 15.3 on the 1/4 mile (car was standard). no mags = more 1/4 mile time.

Willie

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 04:55 AM
Cheers, that would be good!

15.3 is not too bad, any good races? My old car should be there sometime soon so that could be interesting!!

Just looked at your profile and your car is exactly like mine minus the engine mods.

ScottishcooperS
23rd December 2005, 04:59 AM
Yeah its not to bad a time, hope i get into the 14's with my mods tho! Whats your old car?

How old is your car?

I was mostly racing my mates that day so i beat all them! but i got beat from an R32.

Willie

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 05:19 AM

Yeah its not to bad a time, hope i get into the 14's with my mods tho! Whats your old car?

How old is your car?

I was mostly racing my mates that day so i beat all them! but i got beat from an R32.

Willie

I had a Saxo VTR, standard on the outside but had a lairy 285 cam, manifold, exhaust, dastek etc. Was running 130bhp and came in at just over 900kg!

My 'S' is a 2003 model.

How much did the R32 beat you by? They are not as fast as they should be if you know what I mean!

PASL
23rd December 2005, 05:22 AM
yeah its on a sunday should not be that bad if we get a lot of people down . am away to put up a list of people that are going on my post so if you could let me no if you are going

sounds good, crail is always a good one.

Ill see how many are interested going down from Aberdeen.. Isit a Sunday as usual yeah?

PASL
23rd December 2005, 05:28 AM
so are you intrested in going down mate just away to put up a list of people on my post
quote:Originally posted by Brian_Cooper_S

May I suggest a non-magazine day!!

When a mag as popular as Fast Car turn up the place is far too busy. Not to mention full of neon washer jets and 'lairy' bodykits!

Some non-mag days can be really quiet and allow loads more 1/4 mile time.

What would be the chances of a passenger seat run as I am thinking of similar mods as you!

What is your fuel consumption like?

PASL
23rd December 2005, 05:30 AM
so are you up for going down smitty
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

I'd defo be up for a trip to crail. But better on a non mag day, get a good display of minis on the grass.

T6 KFR
23rd December 2005, 05:30 AM
go on then , put me on the list....better b lots of minis coming;)

Brian_Cooper_S
23rd December 2005, 05:31 AM
Depending on the dates and if I'm home I would be very interested in popping up to Crail!

PASL
23rd December 2005, 05:36 AM
cool i am sure every one will do there best to get a good turn out were you traveling from aberdeen

go on then , put me on the list....better b lots of minis coming;)

sleepyrascal
23rd December 2005, 07:33 AM
Put me down. Hope it doesn' tpiss down like last time!!!!

Eh.... one question though.. I thought Crail had been shut down 3 months ago?????

PASL
23rd December 2005, 07:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by PASL

cool your names down . no crail is still up and running the last event in december 11 was put off due to being served a stop notice. if you no of any one else thats up for it just let me no notice:cool:
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Put me down. Hope it doesn' tpiss down like last time!!!!

Eh.... one question though.. I thought Crail had been shut down 3 months ago?????

ScottishcooperS
23rd December 2005, 08:27 AM
Brian cooper s - i beat a saxo vts that was heavely tuned, i got it on vid it was a magic race! The R32's should be quicker i know what you mean, they are too heavy and need a turbo!

Willie

T6 KFR
23rd December 2005, 05:46 PM
Crail isnt shut down isit? Why are there planes landing again:eek:

ScottishcooperS
23rd December 2005, 09:05 PM
i dont think so, the website says its still on the go! Where did
you see that?

Lynsey
24th December 2005, 02:44 AM

Just feel the need to mention, yes it will be busy since it is a fast car event, and yes there will be lots of YOUNG PEOPLE there, SOME yes might be wearing burberry and look similar to neds, however i am not a NED, and most of my mates from falkirkcruise.net, are just like me and you, enthusiatic about there cars.

It would be much appreciated if we all werent classed as NEDS!!!!

Rant Over,

However i would be up for crail, whether its fast car day or a 'mini event'

Smitty
24th December 2005, 03:26 AM

Depends, this gona be a day for you's going down the track, or for parking up for a mini display?:cool:

If you's are hittin the quarter mile i'll give it a miss cuz its only a standard cooper so no much point n going on the strip:p

ScottishcooperS
24th December 2005, 03:47 AM
ill be going on the track, however it will be really busy so ill only be on a few times as ill spend all day in th Q for the track if i go on alot!

Willie

sleepyrascal
24th December 2005, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

Just feel the need to mention, yes it will be busy since it is a fast car event, and yes there will be lots of YOUNG PEOPLE there, SOME yes might be wearing burberry and look similar to neds, however i am not a NED, and most of my mates from falkirkcruise.net, are just like me and you, enthusiatic about there cars.

Rant Over,

Hey Lynsey, I don't think KFR was tagging you as a ned as such! You have to admit, some of the folk that go there are true non-educated-delinquent material though!!! :D

What KFR failed to mention was the strong Chav contingent !!!! There is a difference! :D

PASL
24th December 2005, 08:11 PM
i think you should go down just for the fun of it i am sure that there will be other people not hitting the track that day

Depends, this gona be a day for you's going down the track, or for parking up for a mini display?:cool:

If you's are hittin the quarter mile i'll give it a miss cuz its only a standard cooper so no much point n going on the strip:p

PASL
24th December 2005, 08:12 PM
cool i wiil put you down
quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

Rant Over,

Duncan Stewart
26th December 2005, 09:20 PM
Crail is only 10mins down the road from us so could pop along anytime there is a NMS group there. The local NIMBY brigade are always trying to shut it down but still open as far as I know.

PASL
27th December 2005, 12:34 AM
cool see you there then:D
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Crail is only 10mins down the road from us so could pop along anytime there is a NMS group there. The local NIMBY brigade are always trying to shut it down but still open as far as I know.

T6 KFR
27th December 2005, 04:43 AM
Linsey - I think you took what i said a little too far. I never said people from Falkirk were neds.....trust me ive been to a few crails and knockhills and im sure there has been aberdeen, dundee, etc...... neds there too! Calm down a bit!!!

[code]quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lynsey
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by T6 KFR

Rant Over,

Ill know now not to mention neds around you then eh!

T6 KFR
27th December 2005, 04:56 AM
I didnt mean any disrespect to you Lynsey, sorry

:(

gill
28th December 2005, 12:30 AM
Yep, we'd probably be able to come along! Hope to watch you all thrashing your minis there!!!:D

PASL
28th December 2005, 01:20 AM
cool another one to add to the list if you no any other nms driver get them down let me no names cheerrs
minipaul:D
quote:Originally posted by gill

Yep, we'd probably be able to come along! Hope to watch you all thrashing your minis there!!!:D

Brian_Cooper_S
28th December 2005, 08:26 PM
Is anyone travelling from Glasgow area to this meet??

If so, let me know and we could meet up somewhere on route.

ScottishcooperS
29th December 2005, 05:07 AM

There will be plenty of that :D

Lynsey
3rd January 2006, 06:39 AM

I didnt mean any disrespect to you Lynsey, sorry

:(

Its cool, it just peeves me and my mates off when people class us all the same, it gets a bit annoying, hence the reason falkirkcruise.net and all members are trying to work with the police and the community to clamp down on the ned boy/girl racers and let us cruisers also known as car enthusiasts (spelling!)enjoy ourselves. Believe me the neds and there bottles of buckie get on my nerves too!

Roll on crail, think i'll take the mini this time, the subaru can stay at home!

T6 KFR
4th January 2006, 04:20 AM
Totally understand what you mean Lynsey, hope we have cleared the air now:I

What type of scooby do you have ???

Lynsey
4th January 2006, 05:23 AM

Totally understand what you mean Lynsey, hope we have cleared the air now:I

What type of scooby do you have ???

Boyfriend has got a Impreza WRX, hes thinking of changing for a new one this year, but it'll be costly!

mini_mad
4th January 2006, 10:25 PM
Count me in for this 2!

Brian_Cooper_S, ah'll be heading up from the glasgow area also if any 1 else would be interested in a convoy...... :D

PASL
4th January 2006, 10:43 PM
like the body kit mate looks good in the pepper white,see you there:D
quote:Originally posted by mini_mad

Count me in for this 2!

Brian_Cooper_S, ah'll be heading up from the glasgow area also if any 1 else would be interested in a convoy...... :D

S19 BEX
8th January 2006, 07:49 AM
Count me in folks!! Should be fun! :D:cool:

PASL
8th January 2006, 03:07 PM
cool your names down :D
quote:Originally posted by S19 BEX

Count me in folks!! Should be fun! :D:cool:

Brett
11th January 2006, 04:14 AM
Am up for that! I will be going from aberdeen.

Smitty
11th January 2006, 07:52 AM
since theres a fair amount o ppl going put me down aswell now. Crails always a good day aslong as its no rainin!!

PASL
12th January 2006, 02:34 AM
cool:D
quote:Originally posted by Brett

Am up for that! I will be going from aberdeen.

PASL
12th January 2006, 02:48 AM
at last your coming should be a good day

since theres a fair amount o ppl going put me down aswell now. Crails always a good day aslong as its no rainin!!

Burple
12th January 2006, 07:05 PM
Might nip over for this if I remember it's on!! :I:D:D
Crail's just over the water, a nice wee country drive if I can avoid the Neds en route! :D:D

gill
12th January 2006, 09:24 PM
We could join a convoy around Dundee area perhaps? Let us know when and where to meet and we'll be there!

:D

PASL
13th January 2006, 02:42 AM
closer the time we will arange somthing :D

We could join a convoy around Dundee area perhaps? Let us know when and where to meet and we'll be there!

gill
14th January 2006, 04:42 AM

closer the time we will arange somthing :D

Okey dokey...:D

T6 KFR
15th January 2006, 03:17 AM
If your coming from Blair Gill, your better meeting us at Macdonalds, Forfar. Least that way we can have a wee snack before hitting the road;)

Smitty
16th January 2006, 02:21 AM

If your coming from Blair Gill, your better meeting us at Macdonalds, Forfar. Least that way we can have a wee snack before hitting the road;)

what an idea:D

PASL
16th January 2006, 02:36 AM
cool maybe see you there
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Might nip over for this if I remember it's on!! :I:D:D
Crail's just over the water, a nice wee country drive if I can avoid the Neds en route! :D:D

monkimagic
19th January 2006, 10:21 AM
Is there a time set for the Duthie park meet ?

PASL
20th January 2006, 04:10 AM
not sure you will have to find out with the paople leaving from the centre of town. are you coming down to crail?:)
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Is there a time set for the Duthie park meet ?

Lynsey
20th January 2006, 04:18 AM
Anyone from the falkirk area going!

ScottishcooperS
23rd January 2006, 01:35 AM
This is going to be a very good turn out :D

Brian_Cooper_S
2nd February 2006, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately, if the 19th Feb is still the date, I can't make it :(

I really am looking forward to my first NMS meet!

PASL
2nd February 2006, 07:22 AM
the date is still the 19th mate maybe see you at the next event:)

Unfortunately, if the 19th Feb is still the date, I can't make it :(

I really am looking forward to my first NMS meet!

Smitty
4th February 2006, 12:29 AM
I'm going to have to pull out of this one:(

With valentines days (blooming girlfirends:p) and kanye west gig the same week, money is going to be a bit low so just can't afford to pay to get into crail.

Sorry guys, hopefully can make it along to another one soon:cool:

ScottishcooperS
4th February 2006, 12:47 AM
Maybe see you at the Kanye concert :D

Smitty
4th February 2006, 12:49 AM

Maybe see you at the Kanye concert :D

I'll be on the look out for your mini mate, give u a wee race out afterwards - sticking to speed limits of course;) (something tells me i would get beat conisdering im only driving a coop:p)

ScottishcooperS
4th February 2006, 07:31 AM
Ill be on the look out too, maybe catch you at a set of lights :p

Smitty
4th February 2006, 08:29 AM

Ill be on the look out too, maybe catch you at a set of lights :p

then it'll be me thats doing the catching:dead:;)

sedgie
6th February 2006, 04:34 AM
i'm new here!....i'm just doon the road fae crail....i'll go!

PASL
7th February 2006, 07:33 AM
cool want kind of mini do you drive:)
quote:Originally posted by sedgie

i'm new here!....i'm just doon the road fae crail....i'll go!

sedgie
9th February 2006, 01:01 AM
I have a Dark Grey Cooper S :D

PASL
9th February 2006, 02:14 AM
any mods:) done

I have a Dark Grey Cooper S :D

sedgie
9th February 2006, 05:59 AM
nope just tinted windows....gonnae get jcw exhaust done soon...but think i will leave it at that......getting auld!:D;)

T6 KFR
9th February 2006, 09:37 PM
So how many of us are leaving from Aberdeen then next Sunday (cant believe its mid feb already!!!!!).

Im quite interested in the 1/4, I know PASL fancies it, but does anyone else???

sleepyrascal
9th February 2006, 11:39 PM

So how many of us are leaving from Aberdeen then next Sunday (cant believe its mid feb already!!!!!).

ill be on it

PASL
10th February 2006, 03:47 AM
NEVER TO OLD MATE

nope just tinted windows....gonnae get jcw exhaust done soon...but think i will leave it at that......getting auld!:D;)

PASL
10th February 2006, 04:52 AM
Not long now guys, as me (paul) and scottishcoopers (willie) are both south of aberdeen 'portlethen'. we were thinking of meet point at asda portlethen. just now to arange a time i was thinking between eight and nine whats your preferences guys and girls:)

ps hope it dose not rain

ScottishcooperS
11th February 2006, 04:04 AM

Try and keep me off the 1/4 mile :D

sedgie
11th February 2006, 06:50 AM
wot time dae yi think yi'll hit St Andrews??....eh kid meet yis there n follow;)

PASL
11th February 2006, 06:54 AM
still waiting for people from aberdeen to get back to me on leaving time mate
:)

wot time dae yi think yi'll hit St Andrews??....eh kid meet yis there n follow;)

sedgie
11th February 2006, 07:00 AM
nae probs...u'll spot me..."auld wifey" in cooper s....lol :p;)

sleepyrascal
11th February 2006, 08:31 AM
We usually leave aberdeen around half 9 am...

PASL
12th February 2006, 01:19 AM
well half nine it is then guys and girls at asda portlethen . for those who are leaving from aberdeen :D

We usually leave aberdeen around half 9 am...

Brett
14th February 2006, 05:35 AM
sounds good to me mate. how long should it take to get down?

ScottishcooperS
14th February 2006, 06:08 AM
Prob under an hour and a half i think.

ScottishcooperS
14th February 2006, 07:33 AM
I fancy leaving a bit earlier roughly say half 8 just because iv heard that
corsasport and all that are going so i want to get there early so i can have
a few runs on the track before it gets so busy that the Q is huge!!

Willie

Duncan Stewart
14th February 2006, 11:11 PM
No gonna be free this Sunday :disapprove:.
You lucky folks who are going have a good time now :D

ScottishcooperS
15th February 2006, 01:18 AM
Thanks and we will....:D

PASL
15th February 2006, 03:23 AM
numbers are dropping like flys
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

No gonna be free this Sunday :disapprove:.
You lucky folks who are going have a good time now :D

Brett
16th February 2006, 04:08 AM
So leaving from portlethen asda at 9.30?

T6 KFR
16th February 2006, 05:19 AM
Can those from Aberdeen confirm who is going?

I hope i can still - car is going into JC on Friday, so depends on verdict! I will keep you posted

ScottishcooperS
16th February 2006, 07:22 AM
well im leaving a bit earlier so ill just see you guys at crail. Drive safely!:cool:

sleepyrascal
16th February 2006, 09:13 AM
How about asda portlethen at 8:30. Kev the aberdeen folk can just meet there rather than duthie park.

T6 KFR
16th February 2006, 05:55 PM
quote:sleepyrascal Posted - 16 Feb 2006 : 00:13:06
How about asda portlethen at 8:30. Kev the aberdeen folk can just meet there rather than duthie park.

If that is the plan, then I think thats cool!

Lets make it 0830 at Portlethen Asda - we can all leave together so ScottishcooperS doesnt feel left out;)

Brett
17th February 2006, 12:13 AM
am going from aberdeen. 8.30 sounds good

Burple
17th February 2006, 12:21 AM
Dunno if I'll be able to make it - GF's friend is coming thru from Paisley to see her, so I might get the day off ;)
If I can make it, it'll prob be a wee bit later than you guys (there's a possibility of some pub action on Sat night :D), I'll look out for the Minis :cool::D

T6 KFR
17th February 2006, 03:46 AM
PUB ACTION.....ALWAYS GOOD:D

Pre - crail warm up!!

PASL
17th February 2006, 03:51 AM
cant wait guys

works kit was fitted to day so i mite not go on the track
but thats a mite......................

PASL
17th February 2006, 03:53 AM
8.30 at asda portlethen it is guys and girls:D

sedgie
17th February 2006, 04:06 AM
i take it i jist look fir the minis?......or di yi ken wit time yi'll hit St Andrews?

T6 KFR
17th February 2006, 04:10 AM
Oh thats a thing........

are we still meeting you Gill at Mcdonalds forfar and whoever else there was????

sedgie
17th February 2006, 04:11 AM
"tuts"......if yi kin tell me a rough time in St Andrews......i kin follow yi all up!

sedgie
17th February 2006, 04:13 AM
"jokes"
em eh the only wan no fae Aberdeen?

T6 KFR
17th February 2006, 04:14 AM
quote:sedgie Posted - 16 Feb 2006 : 19:11:50
"tuts"......if yi kin tell me a rough time in St Andrews......i kin follow yi all up!

I really dont know...if we are leaving aberdeen at 0830, perhaps 10am ish....or am i wrong folks???

send someone your mob number, we can txt when close to st andrews???

sedgie
17th February 2006, 04:15 AM
ok...n aye should only take hour n half tae get doon there....on a Sunday

sleepyrascal
17th February 2006, 05:01 AM
HEY PASL.... you dont have a girlfriend called Marina do you?

roadrunner
17th February 2006, 07:05 AM
I'll look out for all the mini's, we are going over quite early. Should be a good un
see you all there.

PASL
17th February 2006, 07:38 AM
marina sorry mate not me. now the gf is going nuts:D

HEY PASL.... you dont have a girlfriend called Marina do you?

PASL
17th February 2006, 07:40 AM
see you there mate:D

quote:Originally posted by roadrunner

I'll look out for all the mini's, we are going over quite early. Should be a good un
see you all there.

ScottishcooperS
17th February 2006, 08:24 AM

quote:sleepyrascal Posted - 16 Feb 2006 : 00:13:06

If that is the plan, then I think thats cool!

Lets make it 0830 at Portlethen Asda - we can all leave together so ScottishcooperS doesnt feel left out;)

Thanks guys :D you wont regret leaving early! Anyone who is wanting munchies head to asda 8:15 for sarnies etc. Half 8 is the leaving time not the meet time? :p

Willie

sleepyrascal
17th February 2006, 10:52 AM
I'll be there at about 8:15 ish.

ScottishcooperS
17th February 2006, 08:23 PM
sound, so will I.

T6 KFR
17th February 2006, 09:42 PM
OK, twisted my arm....see you all at 8.15am, go get some asda price food;) lol

ajamesj
18th February 2006, 06:53 AM
Im up for this, leaving from Arbroath anyone else leaving from this area.

Andy

sleepyrascal
19th February 2006, 05:14 AM
BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!

My warranty replaced gearbox is whining big time. My car sounds like it has a supercharger! I have no idea whats up with it. AARRGGHHH!!! The box is only 1000 miles old.

I'm out unfortunately. I'll need to get the car into JC tomorrow AM cos I need the car for Monday.

TYPICAL!:disapprove::mad::disapprove::mad::disappr ove::mad:

gill
19th February 2006, 05:25 AM

Oh thats a thing........

are we still meeting you Gill at Mcdonalds forfar and whoever else there was????

We're going to meet you just over the Tay Road Bridge (we'll wait in the car park at the Fife end - we'll watch for the mins coming!!!)

Any idea of rough time that you would be hitting Dundee??

Cheers!:D

gill
19th February 2006, 05:29 AM
We'll be at the car park for 9.30ish - we'll just tag along once we see you all coming!!!

:cool:

We'll soon catch you up if we miss you crossing the bridge!!:eek: BROOM BROOM!

sedgie
19th February 2006, 05:47 AM
i'll see you all in St Andrews before 10 then!;)

PASL
19th February 2006, 06:50 AM
mate if you want to pass your number to me i will give you a phone in good time when we are getting close
quote:Originally posted by ajamesj

Im up for this, leaving from Arbroath anyone else leaving from this area.

Andy

PASL
19th February 2006, 06:53 AM
hope you get it sorted . when your in ask them what the hell they did with my front works badge not on the car:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: ............. only joking mate

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!

My warranty replaced gearbox is whining big time. My car sounds like it has a supercharger! I have no idea whats up with it. AARRGGHHH!!! The box is only 1000 miles old.

I'm out unfortunately. I'll need to get the car into JC tomorrow AM cos I need the car for Monday.

TYPICAL!:disapprove::mad::disapprove::mad::disappr ove::mad:

sleepyrascal
19th February 2006, 09:24 AM
Totally pissed off. I'll maybe come down later on in a different car or catch a lift.

gill
20th February 2006, 04:31 AM
Well now that we're all home and thawed out!!! thought I'd post a couple of pics of the minis!!!

It was freezing, but good to meet some new faces even though they were all blue with the cold!!!;)

Hope to meet you all at Crail again, when it's summer!:cool:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/gillewan/TheMins.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/gillewan/TwoHoodlums.jpg

ScottishcooperS
20th February 2006, 05:02 AM

Well now that we're all home and thawed out!!! thought I'd post a couple of pics of the minis!!!

It was freezing, but good to meet some new faces even though they were all blue with the cold!!!;)

Nice pics Gill :cool:

Sorry me and PASL did not get a chance to meet you,
as your last pics shows we were on the track all day
purely cos the Q was so BIG!! Took ages to get a couple
of runs done.

P.S very nice private reg :cool:

Willie

Brian_Cooper_S
20th February 2006, 05:18 AM

Nice pics Gill :cool:

Sorry me and PASL did not get a chance to meet you,
as your last pics shows we were on the track all day
purely cos the Q was so BIG!! Took ages to get a couple
of runs done.

P.S very nice private reg :cool:

Willie

Willie,

What times were the MCS' running today? I will get there sometime soon!

sedgie
20th February 2006, 05:43 AM
Well i home n defrosted:) had a good day..nice to see the minis on the track;) Sorry i never met all! but i was f***in frezzin:disapprove:
Hopefully will meet more soon:D;)....when warmer:cool:

ScottishcooperS
20th February 2006, 08:33 AM
Brian,

Was extremly poor track conditions so i didnt get anywhere near as good
a time as i know my cooper s can get.

My best was 15.4 and when my car was standard (and 1st time on a track)i got
15.2 so just shows you!

Me and PASL were spinning in 3rd gear lol so we eventually found a technique we
called it the snail trail, you just couldnt boot it of the line or you would spin for days!
the 4 wheel drive cars had a great day out tho!

Was a shame tho cos PASL and myself stripped our cars out and had octane booster
the lot, but the weather let us down, always next time tho!

Was awsome fun all the same :D

Willie

sleepyrascal
20th February 2006, 10:30 AM
Looks like a good day. Sorry i missed it. As you may have read, my car is dying rather quickly! It sounds SO rough now!!!!! It started with a high pitched rumble in 2nd gear, ..now its every gear and a much louder rumble!

T6 KFR
20th February 2006, 09:27 PM
Well All I can say is it was Freezing.:(

Ended up not really being my thing...too many loud 12" subs etc...

Really good meeting you all at last, names to faces and all that!:)

I look forward to Alford 2006 in the track;)

Oh I have some pics that I will post later tonight folks.

Brian_Cooper_S
21st February 2006, 02:47 AM

Brian,

15.2 so just shows you!

called it the snail trail, you just couldnt boot it of the line or you would spin for days!

Was a shame tho cos PASL and myself stripped our cars out and had octane booster

Willie

15.4, wow that is really sh*t conditions bud! :mad: There will be plenty more ''good'' days to be had this summer!

Did you have any good races this time?

ajamesj
21st February 2006, 03:48 AM
I never made sorry Ive been laid up in bed feelin better now cant wait for next meet whats Alford 2006???

Andy

T6 KFR
21st February 2006, 05:06 AM
quote:ajamesj Posted - 20 Feb 2006 : 18:48:25
I never made sorry Ive been laid up in bed feelin better now cant wait for next meet whats Alford 2006???

Andy

Ah, its just a mini meet we had in 2005. old and new mini's. It was a really good day. Alford has a figure of 8 track and you could take you motor on....which most of us did....ACE:D

Isit happen this year folks???

T6 KFR
21st February 2006, 05:19 AM
Some pics for those who werent there

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/T6KFR/dundee2.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/T6KFR/action.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/T6KFR/Picture005.jpg

ScottishcooperS
21st February 2006, 05:20 AM

Brian,

15.2 so just shows you!

Willie

15.4, wow that is really sh*t conditions bud! :mad: There will be plenty more ''good'' days to be had this summer!

Did you have any good races this time?

I no it was a shame! I beat everything i came up against (apart from PASL), had alot of good races with PASL - he beat me and i beat him we had some cracking races :D

Everyone was getting poor times, it was a day for racing each other
not the clock. There was no point in even looking at your times to be honest :(

Nice action pic mate ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Willie

PASL
21st February 2006, 05:46 AM
hi everyone,

big thaks to kev and brett for showing up at the good old asda. sorry guys for up and leaving when we got there me and willie just could not wait to get on the track and go head to head. The track was dissapointing due to the weather tho, hope we put a good show on for u guys and girls. Had a look out for u all later on but u must have all gone home with the weather being so bad. Hope this event has not put anyone off future events at crail, its not usually that bad! Top class pics from Gill of me and Willie on the track! Will be organising another trip to crail in March, lets hope there will be an improvement on the weather!

Paul.

Brian_Cooper_S
21st February 2006, 06:29 AM
Any more pics anyone??

ScottishcooperS
21st February 2006, 07:10 AM
I didnt take much photos, got a couple of good vids tho! Didnt manage
to get any snaps of minis.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/skillboy14/Crail/2006-02-19001.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/skillboy14/Crail/2006-02-19010.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/skillboy14/Crail/2006-02-19012.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/skillboy14/Crail/2006-02-19003.jpg