PDA

View Full Version : A9 Lastnight 22 dec

john
22nd December 2005, 09:35 PM
I was travelling South on the A9 and overtaking (as you do)it was dark and there was loads of cars going the other way but one set of lights caught my eye more than the rest,

Some TWAT was heading north on the south carraigeway:eek:

I called the police and they said "do you know the colour of the car sir?":D

Big Col
22nd December 2005, 10:12 PM
It was you wasn't it mate?

Cooper_si
22nd December 2005, 10:33 PM
lol at big col.....i bet that scared you a tad hey john

Wul
22nd December 2005, 11:18 PM
Either that or passed a lorry load of mirrors!! :clown:

Scottie
23rd December 2005, 03:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

I was travelling South on the A9 and overtaking (as you do)it was dark and there was loads of cars going the other way but one set of lights caught my eye more than the rest,

Some TWAT was heading north on the south carraigeway:eek:

I called the police and they said "do you know the colour of the car sir?":D

was that on a dual carraigeway bit. The first year we moved up here was heading down the road. You know the long streth of carraige just after the drummochter heading south well was on that and some guy in a blue ford fiesta was heading north on our side of the carraigeway but on the fast lane.:eek::eek: He soon realised when he passed me and wisnae half quick in getting off the road. jeez.

john
23rd December 2005, 09:55 AM
Yes Fiona he was on the outside lane of the duel carraigeway it was near Perth;)

3GGG
24th December 2005, 01:29 AM
A luck escape John, a mate of mine was killed in a head on collision caused by a guy going the wrong way (in the fog).

J Cee
24th December 2005, 06:50 AM
Hey Scottiecoop

The same thing happened to us twice before on the very same bit of road.

I don’t know if you have noticed but about half way along that stretch of duel carriageway there is an emergency road that links the two carriageways I wondered if some of the locals use it as a short cut.

Scottie
24th December 2005, 07:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by J Cee

Hey Scottiecoop

The same thing happened to us twice before on the very same bit of road.

I don’t know if you have noticed but about half way along that stretch of duel carriageway there is an emergency road that links the two carriageways I wondered if some of the locals use it as a short cut.

I know the bit you mean. bl00dy dangerous if they do cause I tell you if your in the fast lane you would have nae chance.:disapprove::disapprove: