PDA

View Full Version : Minime Clone's

N12 JLK
22nd December 2005, 01:23 AM
Have just been to Kerr's nativity play and spotted what can only be described as an Ian Brown look alike at 7 years old, then it twigged he's building clones in some disused factory and planting clone's in schools all over the country brainwashing children and when they’ve passed there driving tests when old enough some kind of hypnotic mind spell that’s been driven deep into the children’s minds by "the clones" awakens and they can only think of going to Menzies for there first Mini, then they have kids and the process starts again. Look around your local area and report any unusual encounters.;)

Crombers
22nd December 2005, 01:28 AM
<SHIVER> Scary stuff this :eek:;)

Mini Me
22nd December 2005, 03:44 AM
damn fine idea tho...:p

Scottie
22nd December 2005, 03:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Have just been to Kerr's nativity play and spotted what can only be described as an Ian Brown look alike at 7 years old, then it twigged he's building clones in some disused factory and planting clone's in schools all over the country brainwashing children and when they’ve passed there driving tests when old enough some kind of hypnotic mind spell that’s been driven deep into the children’s minds by "the clones" awakens and they can only think of going to Menzies for there first Mini, then they have kids and the process starts again. Look around your local area and report any unusual encounters.;)

I'm sure it's Bonnybridge Iain is fae and not Polmont.:p

Mini Me
22nd December 2005, 08:25 AM
Polmont born and raised......now Falkirk :p