PDA

View Full Version : Car Transported

Gismo
14th October 2003, 12:39 AM
Hi,
I'll shortly be in need of getting my car transported approx 160 miles within the boundaries of England.
I'm looking for someone reputable to transport the car from A to B, please e-mail me for further details and your price ;).

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
14th October 2003, 03:59 AM
Looks like someone's getting a new engine ????? Am I close ??:clown:

Gismo
14th October 2003, 04:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Maybes aye, maybes nah :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
14th October 2003, 04:03 PM
Ah, but Linda, is it even Mili that is needing transported??;):evil::D
Sorry Alan, can't think of anyone in 'that' area, the transporters that collected BabyB were great, but obviously they're a bit far away!:clown:

3GGG
14th October 2003, 06:13 PM
Are you in RAC Alan?

Gismo
14th October 2003, 06:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

Are you in RAC Alan?
USed to be, not since i got the MINI with included the assistance :sleepy:

Bonnie Scotland

Gismo
15th October 2003, 06:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Funnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
15th October 2003, 04:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
[brFunnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

By who?? the little neds who've nicked Mili??:p Only joking, I bet you can't wait to get her back, any news on her return? Is there no-one in your area who would collect her? Rob said he'd go if you paid his train fare down, fuel back up and made sure he was insured!!:p

Wul
15th October 2003, 04:55 PM
Alan - i knew you just had to have a new MINI D - but getting mili fitted with one of the engines rather than getting on the waiting list was a bit hasty don't you think? :D;)

I don't know - you oil workers must dream of oil burners! :D:eek:

Gismo
15th October 2003, 05:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
[brFunnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

By who?? the little neds who've nicked Mili??:p Only joking, I bet you can't wait to get her back, any news on her return? Is there no-one in your area who would collect her? Rob said he'd go if you paid his train fare down, fuel back up and made sure he was insured!!:p
Thats very kind of him Julz, i'm kinda committed to them now though, it would involve Rob getting a train to wonderland, then driving my car 160 miles and then getting another train home etc, the cost would be prohibitive and almost the same as transporting her.

Bonnie Scotland