PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days!!!!................

Wul
20th December 2005, 11:27 PM
.....since Big Col was last on here!

Anyone seen the big fella? Or has he got mixed up in a Shallow Gravesque plotline while flat hunting in Abz?:p;)

"Hugo'sColin's starting to smell"

Just kiddin big man! :clown::)

Big Col
20th December 2005, 11:56 PM
Awwww did ya miss me? :D I was up in Aberdeen for my induction mate. :)

bpirie1000
21st December 2005, 12:10 AM
all that way just for induction....

As in all that way just for a chicken.. Anyone remember that..

4 days left.. Oh Better think about shopping then hu.. Ooops..

mmmm Shopping or a pint......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MartinSullivan
21st December 2005, 12:11 AM
How did it go matey?

Mini Me
21st December 2005, 12:20 AM
he's alive :p........nobody missed me [v][v] huff coming on !!:p

Wul
21st December 2005, 01:20 AM
Grow up Iain ya big bairn - Santa will not come doon yer chimney if you're in a huff! :clown::p

Col - i'm sure Menzies coulda sorted out your induction problem.........oh you mean for your job <Wul groans at his own terrible joke>:clown:

Mini Me
21st December 2005, 07:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
Col - i'm sure Menzies coulda sorted out your induction problem.........oh you mean for your job <Wul groans at his own terrible joke>:clown:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Wul That's sooooo bad :blackeye:;)

Big Col
21st December 2005, 04:51 PM
It all went fine mate. I know have free access to roam around the shell building and get horribly lost. The place is like a ruddy rabbit warren. Just looking forward to getting started now.

Wul - Go stand in the corner after that joke! :)

Wul
21st December 2005, 09:05 PM
Can i come out of the corner yet?

:clown:

MartinSullivan
22nd December 2005, 12:02 AM
Nice one Col, glad things have started moving. Look forward to claiming some of the pints you owe me in the new year ;)

Crombers
22nd December 2005, 01:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Nice one Col, glad things have started moving. Look forward to claiming some of the pints you owe me in the new year ;)

Aye & we're glad to see (as if that ever happened) the back of him :p;)

Big Col
22nd December 2005, 01:44 AM
Glasgow will be empty without me, just like my bank account when I buy Martin all the pints I owe him. :)

Scottie
22nd December 2005, 01:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Glasgow will be empty without me, just like my bank account when I buy Martin all the pints I owe him. :)

so Colin have you moved to Abz completely or just during the working week kinda thing.

oh and your no working fur Shell are you.:mad::mad: god forbid if you are ;):p

Gismo
22nd December 2005, 02:58 AM
I was up in Aberdeen for my induction mate. :)
What size of furry lined wellies did you get in the end Col :p

Big Col
22nd December 2005, 05:02 PM
I'm going to be moving up there pretty much full time Fi. I'll be back in Gasgow a couple of weekends a month but most of my time will be in Abz.

I'm still going to be working for WES but we're being employed by a company called Sigma3, which is a JV of 3 other companies, and they are employed by Shell. So yeah I kinda am going to be working for Shell. I'll be based in their offices anyway. :)

BS I'm getting fitted for my wellies the first week I'm up there. Custom fitted ones were part of my deal. :D

Scottie
22nd December 2005, 06:09 PM
I'm going to be moving up there pretty much full time Fi. I'll be back in Gasgow a couple of weekends a month but most of my time will be in Abz.

I'm still going to be working for WES but we're being employed by a company called Sigma3, which is a JV of 3 other companies, and they are employed by Shell. So yeah I kinda am going to be working for Shell. I'll be based in their offices anyway. :)

BS I'm getting fitted for my wellies the first week I'm up there. Custom fitted ones were part of my deal. :D

from what I can remember nice offices. I remember on a visit I got a telling off for not using the hand rail when I was walking down the stairs:eek: Health and safety:)

Sounds like it is a postive move for you.:) Well Done. My contract with BP has been renewed last week was hoping to be away for June 06:( Was told a move might been on for Sunbury:eek::eek::(

Crombers
22nd December 2005, 06:50 PM
I'll be back in Gasgow a couple of weekends a month

Oh magic :(:disapprove:;)

Crombers
22nd December 2005, 06:53 PM

Aye Martin , just like all the pints he'l be gettin in for us Weegies at his goin away do :p;)

Big Col
22nd December 2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah they're quite big on Health and Safety there Fi. You've got to walk on the left all the time, hold the handrail going up or down stairs and you're not allowed to walk and talk on a mobile at the same time. If you do any of these things anyone can dig you up and they do.

The offices are rather plush though. The Foozball tables was a bit of a surprise. :)