PDA

View Full Version : damn these neds. grrrr

minidriver#1
12th October 2003, 10:22 PM
thanks to the ****ers that egged my car at the odeon last night. if i find out who it was..... grrrr

how many people do you know wash their car at 2.30 am.

>> this morning i found 3 impact sites on the body. Where the eggs smashed, the force of the impact has actually scarred the paint through to the undercoat. I'll have to get that sorted as soon as, since the winter is setting in. i'm really pissed now that i've noticed the scrathes. No doubt i'll find more.

Do you think T Cut will do the trick or is it best to get the paint worked checked at the garage?

Gismo
12th October 2003, 10:34 PM
Sorry to hear that KJ, Halfords sell a very comprehensive suite of products, some that are a close matching colour of your car but that restore the original colour.
try those before T Cut.

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
12th October 2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks. the car is going into Grassicks in perth to get my kit put on, so i'll have a word with them also.

I posted this on my friends car web site, and actually got some names of people who are known to egg cars in that area of Dundee. lol. wasnt expecting that.

Willie M
13th October 2003, 12:29 AM
It would certainly be nice to meet up with these scumbags KJ :evil:
Sorry to hear about the mess :disapprove: and I hope you get the scratches touched up okay.

seany
13th October 2003, 01:13 AM
sorry to hear about the mess.

Burple
13th October 2003, 04:36 AM
Damn KJ.... not having much luck in Dundee this week are we?? same bloody area too!!!
Scumbags!!!
Hope it's not too bad mate... at least you can just T-cut yours out hopefully!! ;)
Zimbo... you better just stay in this week!!! ;)

Mini Martyn
13th October 2003, 04:50 AM
KJ man i am sorry to read about your car, their is just to many wee neds about!!

zimbo
13th October 2003, 04:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Damn KJ.... not having much luck in Dundee this week are we?? same bloody area too!!!
Scumbags!!!
Hope it's not too bad mate... at least you can just T-cut yours out hopefully!! ;)
Zimbo... you better just stay in this week!!! ;)

<peeks out through small gap in curtain, crouched on all fours.....>:eek:

Burple
13th October 2003, 05:07 AM
quote:
<peeks out through small gap in curtain, crouched on all fours.....>:eek:

yeah... ok... Enough information about your exploits behind closed curtains on all fours....
(snigger snigger)
It's ok Flossy... the baaaaaaaaaad man will soon go away...;);):D

minidriver#1
13th October 2003, 05:10 AM
lmao, was just about to say that. whos punnishing zimbo. lol.

Burple
13th October 2003, 06:48 PM
Eeeewww... well it certainly ain't me!!!
It's bad enough looking having to look at that ugly mug from the front!... but imagining him on all fours??
Think I'm gonna be sick!:dead::eek::disapprove:

;);):D

zimbo
14th October 2003, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Eeeewww... well it certainly ain't me!!!
It's bad enough looking having to look at that ugly mug from the front!... but imagining him on all fours??
Think I'm gonna be sick!:dead::eek::disapprove:

;);):D

HUH!! thats not what you were saying this weekend, mr small bald TROLL.... ;););)

minidriver#1
14th October 2003, 12:54 AM
:S u guys sharing a room on the run? hahaha

zimbo
14th October 2003, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

:S u guys sharing a room on the run? hahaha

NO!! definately not... :eek:

But might be open to any other offers tho... (woman only!!)
;):p:D

Woz
15th October 2003, 12:34 AM
Was in a Cafe the other day and the car was parked outside the cafe door. We watched a couple of neds walk past and then stop. The car was covered in mud so one of the wee neds decided he would write "clean me" on the car.

You should have seen his wee ned face as I ran out of the cafe at full speed and threatened to smash his face in if he ever tried that again. Hope that taught the little fecker but some how I doubt it.

minidriver#1
15th October 2003, 02:25 AM
£300 is the first quote for repairs :( i'm gonna carry a bat from now on.

sh@z
15th October 2003, 08:46 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!