PDA

View Full Version : Mr and Mrs SC

Mini Me
17th December 2005, 11:05 PM
came in with ma cristmas prezzie today ;):D
nice to see you both again,i'm sure ma bruises fae ma doin will fade in a couple off days ;):eek::blackeye:;)

Scottie
18th December 2005, 01:33 AM
:D

I said all good things to you.;):p but still I'm buying my next two Mini's from Claire. :)

What that lassie has to put up with:kiss: noticed how she was ran off her feat today while you sat back on that nice comfy seat you have.:p

Mini Me
18th December 2005, 01:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

:D

What that lassie has to put up with:kiss: noticed how she was ran off her feat today while you sat back on that nice comfy seat you have.:p

coughsandnearlychokes....... :eek::eek::eek:

Clare,busy.............:blackeye: yer avin a laugh, all she was doing was trying to fix a wee problem she had ;);););)

N12 JLK
18th December 2005, 02:57 AM
what are the bruises from , i hope youve not been to the blue oyster bar again! it was a fortnight last time before you sat down:disapprove:

Clare1
18th December 2005, 09:12 PM
quote:coughsandnearlychokes.......

Clare,busy............. yer avin a laugh, all she was doing was trying to fix a wee problem she had

Me, i didnt have a wee problem....ive GOT a BIG problem and it goes by the name of IAIN!!! lol :p
Nice to see you both Fiona and Allan, im sure i see more of you two than i do Iain the now!:eek::D:p;)

I can understand why folk feel sorry for me:p...I should be getting compensation for putting up with him! :eek: haha

Mini Me
19th December 2005, 12:44 AM
what she meant to say is that she is lucky and privlidged to be working with someone as fab,and handsome,endearing and patient as me :p:p

Burple
19th December 2005, 04:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

what she meant to say is that she is lucky and privlidged to be working with someone as fab,and handsome,endearing and patient as me :p:p

And once again... ;););):D:D:p:p:p:cool:

http://www.thestage.co.uk/images/pics/7109.jpg