PDA

View Full Version : Summer 06

sleepyrascal
16th December 2005, 07:15 AM
Hi people.

Myself and my girlfriend are setting off for France/Belgium and wherever else we decide in Europe with the MINI next summer on a driving/camping holiday for a few weeks.

Wondering where the best campsites are for tents. Looking for places which offer good facilities and nice locations. Also willing to pay a bit more for a site which is better equiped.

LOCATIONS? TOWNS? THINGS TO SEE?

Cheers :D

Scottie
16th December 2005, 08:06 AM
Oh where to start.

You know what nearer he time sleepy I'll give you all my books with the best sites marked also I have maps with them all marked on and detailed directions built up over a period off 9 years.

Detail of Best place to eat, Things to do with leaflets of surrounding areas. I'm a geek or what;)

got holland,Germany,Austria,Lux,Italy,Switzerland,

What Month are you thinking about going???

sleepyrascal
16th December 2005, 08:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Oh where to start.

You know what nearer he time sleepy I'll give you all my books with the best sites marked also I have maps with them all marked on and detailed directions built up over a period off 9 years.

Detail of Best place to eat, Things to do with leaflets of surrounding areas. I'm a geek or what;)

got holland,Germany,Austria,Lux,Italy,Switzerland,

What Month are you thinking about going???

I had a feeling you would be able to help with this one ;)

Sounds good Fi!

I think it would be July or August most likely.

euan
16th December 2005, 07:18 PM
Round the Dordoyne is great - try places like Creyss - the site is right on the river and it's really quiet round there. (You can also hire canoe's further up the river)