PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mini Spy Shots

Scottie
14th December 2005, 06:28 PM
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=108466#3

I am really liking the air vents inside the car.:cool:

Burple
14th December 2005, 06:33 PM
Hmmm.. I think they got the styling just right the first time (and with the facelift).. not so sure I'm so keen on the new looks.. It's a bit.. well... dull... compared to the existing car ;):D

hope they put a decent Grille on it. I don't like the styling around that one at all! :dead:

Crombers
14th December 2005, 07:19 PM
Not as many internal differences as I was expecting (agree Fi those vents are ace) , hope they don,t spoil the external looks too much but then again how do you improve near perfection :approve:

bpirie1000
15th December 2005, 04:21 PM
mmmm don't like it..........

Don't think i'll have my name down But I'll reserve judgement till i see it in the flesh.........

always appear different and dull on teh first test models and tehre always in black to..

zimbo
15th December 2005, 10:04 PM
Mmmmm i think it looks pretty nice (inside anyway) not so sure bout the extended bonnet & larger front bumper though. :)

KAH
5th January 2006, 11:26 PM
Going by the text the new cooper will have 143bhp but the 'S' will stick to 170bhp...does anyone else think that is a bit too similar and makes it a bit pointless to have as 'S'...surely something very near 200bhp would be required in the new 'S' to make it worth your while!!!!!

KAH
5th January 2006, 11:28 PM
Oh! forgot to say...liked the look of the new interior.......exterior looks too similar to worry about!

monkimagic
20th January 2006, 12:00 AM
Lovin it, the interior looks nice, seems more built in than built on.