PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

Gismo
13th December 2005, 07:00 AM
Well, did anyone manage to get their hands on one at the shop price :mad:

MartinSullivan
13th December 2005, 07:52 AM
My IT manager at work managed to get two at list price from Amazon. I had to help him list one on ebay the other day (bit worrying as he is supposed to be IT manager LOL) - no bids yet

Gismo
13th December 2005, 07:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
no bids yet
Tell him i'd give him what he paid for it, would seriously help a wee lad's crimbo extra special ;)

MartinSullivan
13th December 2005, 08:02 AM
Ill speak to him in the morning for you Bonnie, but he is a grippy aberdonian ;) so dont hold your breath

MartinSullivan
13th December 2005, 08:04 AM
There are a few in Aberdeen on ebay - some currently at reasonable prices , but they will probably rocket in the last few hours.

XBOX 360's within 25 miles of AB12 (http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=xbox+360&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&amp%3Bsspagename=h%3Ah%3Aadvsearch%3AUk&from=R6&nojspr=y&fscl=1&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=0&saslop=1&sasl=&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=3&saatc=3&fspt=1&sadis=25&fpos=AB123JZ&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&ga10244=10425&saslt=2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50)

Scottie
13th December 2005, 08:13 AM
Martin.

You have mail.:D through NMS.

Just in case BS disnae take it.

Fiona

MartinSullivan
13th December 2005, 08:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
.... would seriously help a wee lad's crimbo extra special ;)

Nowt like putting me on a guilt trip by the way - is he crippled and orphaned too :question: ;)

Gismo
13th December 2005, 08:44 AM
Martin, no worries mate, they are making good money, but i won't be sucked into a bidding frenzy, i will wait until there's more available if i have to
Besides, the wheel chair is getting delivered tomorrow :p;)

red_cooper
14th December 2005, 04:14 AM
im open to sensible offers for my one!

Smitty
14th December 2005, 05:47 AM
Bonniescotland....theres a guy on another forum i'm on thats selling one of the core editions with a memory card and the king kong game. Unopened and with recipts.

He payed £300 for it and will probaly accept about £350 for it,as i offered him £320 and he was wantin just a wee bit more. Let me no if u want his contact details, im sure he wouldnt mind. o yeh, and hes from aberdeen, so no much travelling to do to get it:)

Thought i would let u no since santa is having problems:D

Gismo
14th December 2005, 06:37 AM
Smitty, nice one, but, i'm not buying the core version

red_cooper
14th December 2005, 07:12 AM
see he's wantin the same kinda money as me

the model i have is 100 dearer in round figures!! im needing 100 more

minidriver#1
14th December 2005, 08:18 AM
www.play-asia.com

Japanese sales are sh*tty, plenty available if you can handle buying your games from japan. i've got a white psp :)

Gismo
14th December 2005, 05:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by red_cooper
see he's wantin the same kinda money as me
Phil, you're missing my point totally, i'm not against you trying to make as much profit as you can, but, it's because you come onto the NMS community trying to maximise your profit from other members that irks me a wee bit
This is not the place, IMO for that, there are other places, ie eBay
With the exception of your item, everything so far sold on this site has been for less than the owner paid for it, ie, second hand goods sold at second hand price

Scottie
14th December 2005, 06:50 PM
A friend has recommended this site they have used them several times and say it is fine

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3758

h'mm just noticed this "IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the systems will not play all games from all countries (most titles from America and Europe will not boot because of region-locking"

Gismo
14th December 2005, 10:05 PM
I would defo steer clear of that, it must be able to play European games

Wul
14th December 2005, 10:28 PM
Alan - i can do you a good deal on a Playstation One with loads of games! ;):p

Gismo
15th December 2005, 12:16 AM
Went into that well known Virgin megastore at lunchtime, on the offchance that some more of these machines came in unoticed :p
Saw 10 boxes piled up beside the pay in desk, lo and behold there are none for sale :mad:So why have the boxes on display, fcekin morons :disapprove:

Adam MCS
15th December 2005, 01:00 AM
I managed to get a premium one from game today, but saying that, they're probably all sold by now. Ask Game (or similar shops) if they are getting another delivery and when, then go in at 9am in the morning and hopefully you'll be lucky. Hope you manage to get one.

Gismo
15th December 2005, 02:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Adam MCS
I managed to get a premium one from game today, but saying that, they're probably all sold by now.
Was in today also, all sold :(

Smitty
15th December 2005, 02:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Smitty, nice one, but, i'm not buying the core version

fair nuff......dont say i didnt try to help:p haha!

only jokin mate, good luck in finding one

tell you, the minute the ps3 comes out for pre order, im on the list and im gona start queeing a week before release:D:approve:

minidriver#1
15th December 2005, 03:58 AM
buy a real games machine. Revolution all the way!

Big Col
15th December 2005, 05:15 PM
The controller on the Revolution was a bit of a surprise. Wonder how good it'll be.

euan
15th December 2005, 05:54 PM
I do like the look of the Revolution, but I think (like most people) I'll buy a PS3. I've always had Playstations, with the odd Nintendo along the way (still have my N64 to play Goldeneye and Perfect dark - never beaten in my view!) The PS3 just looks awesome and, I suspect, will blow the Xbox out of the water.

In saying that, I'm very intrigued as to the controller Revolution. Plus, It looks by far and away the best.

duncan
16th December 2005, 04:19 AM
I'm waiting for the Okama Gamesphere ;)