PDA

View Full Version : sorry

KINGHORN
10th December 2005, 03:09 AM
for all those who was interested in the group buy of colour coded arches ect.

because the company i was using is not a registerd comercial sponcer of this site i am not alowd to do it

so again my appologies

GAJ
10th December 2005, 03:41 AM
You could always become a sponsor!

KINGHORN
10th December 2005, 05:44 AM
its not my company, so i aint gonna pay to be a comercial sponsor

aimee_s
10th December 2005, 08:33 AM
sorry-you can all slate me if you like, but am i the only one who thinks thats a bit crazy? kinghorn is setting up a good deal to benefit group members=ok, yes he will benefit too,but wudnt we rather he did than everyone going individually to some random place,gettin ripped off and poor customer service maybe?
just dont see the logic, sorry!

AndyP & Lenore
10th December 2005, 08:51 AM
This don't seem right. Question raised in Site Feedback.

KINGHORN
10th December 2005, 09:12 PM
the thing is i wounldnt be benifiting, the only one that would be would be my bro and at that prices it wouldnt be alot

KINGHORN
10th December 2005, 09:13 PM
lol it wasnt even as if i was tyhe one instagating(sp) it i was asked by peeps do sort one out and i did,

minidriver#1
13th December 2005, 10:01 AM
i think i can see why this raises questions, as it seems to be afamily business, i think that is where the profit comes in and why you're being asked to sponsor the site if you want to advertise. Your indirectly advertising a family business on this site when others have to pay for the privelage. That is my understanding anyway.

It cant be much to sponsor the site can it? i dont know what the going rate is for NMS.