PDA

View Full Version : when Girls Drink to Much

Scottie
9th December 2005, 10:10 PM
True of Minime;) ooops I mean girls - especially on xmas work outings ;):p

1. They have absolutely no idea where their purse is.

2. they believe that dancing with their arms overhead and wiggling their butt while yelling "woo-hoo!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. They suddenly decide they want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe they could do it too.

4. They suddenly realize they now look more like a
Homeless hooker than the goddess they were just four hours ago.

5. They start crying and telling everyone they see that "i love them soooooo much."

6. They get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "oh my god! i love this song!"

7. They've found a deeper/spiritual side tot he geek sitting next to them

8. The man they're flirting with used to be their 5th grade teacher.

9. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming

10. Their eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so they keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

11. They've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

12. They yell at the bartender, who (they think) cheated them by giving them just lemonade, but that's just because they can no longer taste the gin.

13. They start every conversation with a booming, "Don’t take this the wrong way but..."

14. They fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when they sit on it.

15. Their hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

16 They begin leaving the buttons open on their button fly pants to cut down on the time I’m in the bathroom away from my drink.

17. They take their shoes off because they believe it's their fault that they are having problems walking straight

sleepyrascal
9th December 2005, 11:07 PM
personal experience is it?

Scottie
9th December 2005, 11:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

personal experience is it?

h'mmm on a couple of points maybe in my younger day;):p

Lynsey
10th December 2005, 04:40 AM
Hilarous!!!!

See and folk say im boring when i ask for lemonade and lime, (its my alcohol!)those are exactly the reasons i dont wana drink!!!!

Such a sensible girl!!!!!!!

aimee_s
10th December 2005, 04:58 AM
i'd like to argue point 17....we take them off because our feet hurt!!! :D

Issi
10th December 2005, 09:46 AM
Its not really a pretty sight seeing girls drunk. Anyway who needs a drink to enjoy themselves, I almost got thrown out of Oran Mor in the West End for dancing on the tables and the sad thing was I wasnt drinking - just happy to have a Saturday night off and be out with my best pal. We all have to let our hair down at some point dont we lifes too short so I say life a little.

Bignorm
10th December 2005, 09:44 PM
as i used to work as a bouncer for 4 years iv seen my fare share of drunk women and believe me its not pretty but hey very true fee i could aslo add a few thing on to your list aswell