PDA

View Full Version : Thank God!!!!!!

N12 JLK
7th December 2005, 05:43 AM
I've finished all the work in the house , if I get anymore diy to do I swear I'll jump!!!!. Just finished the upstairs hall , downstairs, put on a new handrail , new bathroom all done. Ahhhhhhh got to let off some steam, cant wait till Satuarday when I can sit and watch a good film in Gala with some mini friends.

Mini Me
7th December 2005, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

I've finished all the work in the house , if I get anymore diy to do I swear I'll jump!!!!. Just finished the upstairs hall , downstairs, put on a new handrail , new bathroom all done. Ahhhhhhh got to let off some steam, cant wait till Satuarday when I can sit and watch a good film in Gala with some mini friends.

when you are all at the cinema enjoying yourselfs, just remember poor minime, having to shack up in the 5 star spa resort in Colorado fur a week :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

weefossy
7th December 2005, 06:56 AM
I'm in the wrong job!! How many holidays do you get??

Mini Me
7th December 2005, 07:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

I'm in the wrong job!! How many holidays do you get??

WOT,am never away fae the place,anyway this is all expenses paid, it would be rude not to go ;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th December 2005, 08:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
when you are all at the cinema enjoying yourselfs, just remember poor minime, having to shack up in the 5 star spa resort in Colorado fur a week :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My heart bleeds for you:disapprove:

monkimagic
7th December 2005, 09:22 AM
quote:

WOT,am never away fae the place,anyway this is all expenses paid, it would be rude not to go ;)

You dont want to appear rude now do you ;)

Big Col
7th December 2005, 04:55 PM
<sniggers> Never away from the place he says! Good one minime. :D

Clare1
7th December 2005, 06:26 PM
Iain walked in the door on Monday morning and the boss asked who the new start was in the MINI showroom!!! haha :p

Yip I defo agree....he now has 'DAYS IN' rather than Days Off! lol :eek:

Mini Me
7th December 2005, 06:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Iain walked in the door on Monday morning and the boss asked who the new start was in the MINI showroom!!! haha :p

Yip I defo agree....he now has 'DAYS IN' rather than Days Off! lol :eek:

Never speak to your master in that tone young lady....:eek::blackeye:;)....(lady, i just took that too far)

zimbo
8th December 2005, 12:20 AM
quote:

WOT,am never away fae the place....

Yeh you are, everytime me and a certain short, hair challenged member turn up your absent... :evil::eek:

Mini Me
8th December 2005, 03:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

quote:

WOT,am never away fae the place....

Yeh you are, everytime me and a certain short, hair challenged member turn up your absent... :evil::eek:

That's cos i know your comming ;)