PDA

View Full Version : superchip any good?

kevinpitkeathly
6th December 2005, 05:50 AM
I have a mini one and was wondering if anyone has the new plug in thing from supperchip that increases the BHP in 90 secounds? is it any good?

sleepyrascal
6th December 2005, 06:48 AM
Kevin. Are ytou aware of the MTH modification. It is basically a modified map uploaded into you current ECU.

I have MTH on my cooper and the difference is fantastic. It would be even more so on your ONE. I think MTH is the best ecu mod around at the moment.

There are a few experts on this site who will be along in a matter of seconds no doubt, to tell you more about it.

GAJ
6th December 2005, 07:01 AM
NMS Sponsor Lohen stock the Superchips Bluefin which is the plugin module you refer to. Have a look at this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5983)

kevinpitkeathly
7th December 2005, 02:32 AM
Thanks alote for your replys i think a blufine will be on the wish list.coppers in the dumfries area watch out im comeing to get you ha ha

redpoint rallying
7th December 2005, 05:34 AM
Have a look at www.essentialmini.co.uk speak to Simon who can provide you an MTH re-map specific for your particular car and up dates thereafter at no further cost. Its far better value than anything else as sleepy indicates. Many others here will also confirm it.

All the re-mapping I have and continue to run on the rally car is from Simon and it is truly outstanding.

M

AN03REW
16th December 2005, 09:07 AM
I have the bluefin superchip on my mini one. There service was fantastic. the power was ace. you should have seen my mates with there coopers when they couldnt pass!!!! Loads to say about it. Give me a email if you want to know more. Its not detectable so great for insurance and servicing!