PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy -

The Dogfather
6th December 2005, 12:15 AM
1.05pm near John Lewis blasting away from the lights!

BTW what did you do with the old wheels?

sleepyrascal
6th December 2005, 12:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

1.05pm near John Lewis blasting away from the lights!

BTW what did you do with the old wheels?

Oh yeah, i remember those lights. It may seem like i was just aimlessly booting my cars ass, but in fact i was racing an incredibly talented pigeon which was clearly out of your line of sight :D

My old wheels are in my basement waiting for a new owner. Need to clean them up etc.

The Dogfather
6th December 2005, 12:33 AM
Oh I thought you were showing off to the other MINI which was heading in the other direction :D :p ;)

sleepyrascal
6th December 2005, 12:34 AM

Oh I thought you were showing off to the other MINI which was heading in the other direction :D :p ;)

No, as I said, I was racing a pigeon :D

The Dogfather
6th December 2005, 12:34 AM
Shame about the other wheels effect on the handling I thought they looked great :D

sleepyrascal
6th December 2005, 12:37 AM

Shame about the other wheels effect on the handling I thought they looked great :D

It was mostly to do with the width of the tyres and the weight of the wheel. They do look great but when you do as many miles as I do in the MINI, they are not ideal. The handling wasn't to bad as you probably gathered from your recent baxters run, but with the lightweight supperleggeras and standard 205/45/17 tyres, the overall performance has improved.