PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lynsey
28th November 2005, 03:38 AM
Hey people, im Lynsey, just thought i's pop in and say hello! Ive just got my second mini, absolutely love her already!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/Lynsey069/milly002.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/Lynsey069/milly007.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/Lynsey069/milly006.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/Lynsey069/milly004.jpg

phantom
28th November 2005, 03:50 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :cool::cool::cool:

Craig
28th November 2005, 03:54 AM
Hi Lynsey, another one from my neck of the woods (live in Denny..)

Good to have you on-board, get yourself along to a meet and get to know the folk, they don't bite .............much.;)

Hope to see you around.

Craig

Lynsey
28th November 2005, 04:01 AM
Thank you, i think i will come to the next meet i'll need to pay attention to the site so i dont miss it! The beancross meet wouldve been perfect!

Craig
28th November 2005, 04:05 AM
the next one is in 2 weeks time, a wee run down to Gala for a movie at the Pavilion Cinema which is owned and run by AndyP & Lenore/Neil & Lorna (who are members), plus a meal at night, before the run home.

Should be a good day out, your more than welcome to come along - check out the mini meets and social section..:D

Smurf
28th November 2005, 04:36 AM
Welcome Lynsey! :D

Bignorm
28th November 2005, 04:57 AM
welcome to the site lynsey! also from my neck of the woods <camelon>

gill
28th November 2005, 05:08 AM
Hello and welcome - nice mini!!!:D

Big Gordy
28th November 2005, 07:25 AM
Welcome:) I seem to remember seeing your original red one cruising around the Falkirk retail park. Is it you that knows Willie and Linda Moffat:question: :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
28th November 2005, 07:40 AM

sleepyrascal
28th November 2005, 09:51 AM
Hello.... Welcome to NMS!!!

MartinSullivan
28th November 2005, 05:25 PM
Welcome Lynsey - car looks great

Big Col
28th November 2005, 05:35 PM
Howdy howdy howdy! Cracking looking motor! :D

Wul
28th November 2005, 06:05 PM
Nice MINI Lynsey - welcome! :cool:

Crombers
28th November 2005, 07:04 PM
Welcome to NMS land :D

Nice car (ace colour on S'spokes = best wheel in the world :approve:)

Gismo
28th November 2005, 07:39 PM
Nice looking car, welcome to the site, you'll enjoy yourself more than you think, be prepared for many hours typing away

Mon the fish
29th November 2005, 12:53 AM
Welcome, I'm in the Falkirk area too, I've got an Electric Blue S. I'll keep an eye out for you :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
29th November 2005, 12:59 AM

J Cee
29th November 2005, 04:45 AM
Welcome Lynsey!

Duncan Stewart
29th November 2005, 05:22 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Mini madness of NMS :D

Lynsey
30th November 2005, 07:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Welcome:) I seem to remember seeing your original red one cruising around the Falkirk retail park. Is it you that knows Willie and Linda Moffat:question: :p:D:approve:

Yes you wouldve seen my wee molly cruising around the retail, i was apparently the first with a new MINI on the falkirk cruising scene, now theres loads. I also used to work at the retail, so i was parked alot! Yes i know Linda, i stay next door to Linda's mum, not seen Linda and her MINI for AGES! I think she'd like my new one! If anybody sees me around, please wave!

sleepyrascal
30th November 2005, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Yes you wouldve seen my wee molly cruising around the retail, i was apparently the first with a new MINI on the falkirk cruising scene, now theres loads. I also used to work at the retail, so i was parked alot! Yes i know Linda, i stay next door to Linda's mum, not seen Linda and her MINI for AGES! I think she'd like my new one! If anybody sees me around, please wave!

Had a look at the Falkirk cruise site. Pretty good. Some nice cars and .. SOME .. nice ladeeez!!!:D

Didn't se your car there though!! Actually didn't notice many minis atall other than the dodgy white one and the classic. :(

Burple
30th November 2005, 06:51 PM
Hey hey.. welcome aboard!
Another BEP Car I see!!

Good stuff! Grab a straitjacket and take off your shoes our inmates erm Members need to be comfy! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I Want A Works
1st December 2005, 10:25 AM
HI THERE LYNSEY

Welcome in. Was in Falkirk at the weekend and think I seen you cruising about a bit. I remember the plate (and the cute lass driving the car;))

Lynsey
5th December 2005, 01:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

HI THERE LYNSEY

Welcome in. Was in Falkirk at the weekend and think I seen you cruising about a bit. I remember the plate (and the cute lass driving the car;))

More than likely, up most weekends at some point!

monkimagic
5th December 2005, 02:41 AM
Welcome, car looks nice, time for a purple banner now

Monki

Mini Me
5th December 2005, 06:02 AM
About time you made it on here, the new car looks faaaaaaaaaab:p:p
Even if the showroom doesn't[v]:blackeye::dead:

i jest, i jest......look forward to seeing you around, as i always seem too.You hanging around looking cool, as i pass by having been sent to tesco's fur suumat :(

See Ya sooooooooooon :D;)

Lynsey
6th December 2005, 06:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

About time you made it on here, the new car looks faaaaaaaaaab:p:p
Even if the showroom doesn't[v]:blackeye::dead:

i jest, i jest......look forward to seeing you around, as i always seem too.You hanging around looking cool, as i pass by having been sent to tesco's fur suumat :(

See Ya sooooooooooon :D;)

Cheers! You'll be first on the list when im purchasing the next one! Boyfriend was considering getting rid of his subaru for a works, so im sure you could be of assistance!

Clare1
7th December 2005, 02:28 AM
Hiya Lynsey....!

If you see the White MINI with Pink Chequered Flag Decals you'll know its me. Live in Stirling, always in around Falkirk too. Oh and unfortunately im Iains sidekick at Menzies! lol

Welcome!!!

Lynsey
7th December 2005, 05:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Hiya Lynsey....!

If you see the White MINI with Pink Chequered Flag Decals you'll know its me. Live in Stirling, always in around Falkirk too. Oh and unfortunately im Iains sidekick at Menzies! lol

Welcome!!!

It was you that i came to see in sept, about trading my red Mini, Iain was skiving! Well i'll certainly know its you, miss pinky! I'd love to see one in the reverse, pink with white decals! Heard that chilli red might be getting discontinued next year! Think im liking the purple more than the red already and ivebody thats seen my post on falkirkcruise.net approves of her, surprisingly! Most of then arent fans of Minis, im gona change there minds! Mon the Minis!!!

Mini Me
7th December 2005, 06:17 AM

Heard that chilli red might be getting discontinued next year!

red aint goin nowhere,but purple(minted colour)is being discontinued in may/june....:eek::eek:;)

mums the word;)

Lynsey
8th December 2005, 01:38 AM
Ah well i heard from a source called Steele! Im glad the only have the colours for a certain amount of time, dont want the place heaving wi Mini's all the same! Bring on some Barbie Pink, Mint Green, PepperMint Blue/Powder Blue, and Lilac!!! Infact bring on any colour in a rainbow!

Mini Me
8th December 2005, 03:06 AM

Ah well i heard from a source called Steele! Im glad the only have the colours for a certain amount of time, dont want the place heaving wi Mini's all the same! Bring on some Barbie Pink, Mint Green, PepperMint Blue/Powder Blue, and Lilac!!! Infact bring on any colour in a rainbow!

Always ask the Guru ;)