PDA

View Full Version : Who else owns a motorcycle???

zimbo
27th November 2005, 08:54 AM
Seen in another thread in here that there appears to be a few NMS members who have motorcycles & I was just wondering how many there actually are out there who do?? I'm glad to see I'm not the only one... :D

JohnO
27th November 2005, 10:31 AM
I do :)
In fact was out again today (yesterday now!) , wee run to Stranraer which was fun (but wet and greasy lol)
Bike now back in the garage , all washed and tucked up :)
CBR600RR , just passed 6k miles mark today , woohooo
Enjoy

phantom
27th November 2005, 07:54 PM
I love bikes, my two brothers are mad bikers and have a few each, unfortunately i know if I was to get one I would kill myself by the time I got to the end of the drive way :p

Big Gordy
28th November 2005, 02:07 AM
I've got 3:D All off roaders tho:approve: Last road bike I had was a Laverda Jota:cool: Sold it after about 8 months as I was gonna kill myself on it:evil: Wish I had it now:( Brother has a Aprilia RSV 1000....awsome:p:D:approve:

Craig
28th November 2005, 04:00 AM
had one, loved it, but never got the weather or time to ride it..:(:( (only covered 480 miles in the last year...)

got a classic in it's place, so it's not all bad news :D:D

Heather
28th November 2005, 05:14 AM
Ex fireblade owner, miles of smiles but had a wee slide and have not been back on one since. Hats off to all of you who ride in the winter:D

J Cee
29th November 2005, 04:55 AM
The only thing better than a Mini is a bike. Check out my gallery.

broken_brian
30th November 2005, 05:13 AM
I also have a bike a nice nimble zxr 400 which i have had the backend slide a few times now. It is in bits at the moment though as it needs a tidy up as it is a teenager and starting to show it. Rode all through last winter i'm not gonna do that again too cold:dead:

Wul
30th November 2005, 06:09 PM
Bikeless at present but will defo be getting another one day when the pennies permit - always been a fan of 80's/90's 2-Strokes - LC's RGV's etc - you gotta love that powerband! :D My Bro has a KTM 525exc with talon rims which is just MAD! :D

monkimagic
30th November 2005, 08:06 PM
Bandit 6 which is a blast however always looking for that little more so I have a gixxer 750 head and barrel to turn my baby into a 750 rocket. gonna have a go at this in the spring, until then its gonna get some wheel polishing, B12 swingarm and rear wheel, and some other odds and sods.
Streetfightered and fast, thats the plan