PDA

View Full Version : hello guys and gals

bazza
8th October 2003, 05:10 AM
Hi folks only recently found the site and still trying to find my way about.
My name is Barry (Bas or Bazza to all MINI friends).
My MINI is a 02 Cooper, Black 17" s spokes,tinted glass,single slot cd,chilli pack tlc and all the other bits and bobs that you probably all have.I would like to add some new stuff as well like chrome dials inside, bee sting ariel,chrome pedals,chrome shark fin gills and a few other things cash permitting.
I see that you are all heaing to Glencoe on the 25th,where are you all staying as I may be in the area and if poss pop in and meet you all.

Bas

Julz
8th October 2003, 05:17 AM
Welcome Bas, I'm sure all the Glaswogians will be glad of another member from Glaswog!!;):D

bazza
8th October 2003, 05:19 AM
Cheers Julz nice to see someone wakened out there .
Bas

Julz
8th October 2003, 05:23 AM
Well, there ain't much on the telly tonight, so I'm trailing the web looking for new gadgets for my mini!!:D

Gismo
8th October 2003, 05:27 AM
Welcome Baz, spending cash is always on the agenda here!!

Bonnie Scotland

bazza
8th October 2003, 05:37 AM
Cheers Bonnie Sotland if you have any spare give me a shout.

Bas

Gismo
8th October 2003, 05:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by bazza

Bas Cough, splutter, wheeze :eek:, you are kidding right, after what i'm going through right now i had to sell my soul to the highest bidder ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Big Col
8th October 2003, 04:11 PM
Hey Bas. Welcome to NMS. Always good to have another Glasgow punter on here.

Willie M
8th October 2003, 05:03 PM
Welcome to NMS Barry :cool: Good to see you finally on the forums ;):D
The Glencoe Run will only be passing through Glencoe, we'll be stopping over for the night in Portree. Will keep an eye out for you though :)

Keep your eyes on MINI meets, there'll be plenty more happening in the future and it'd be great to see you along. You'd be made more than welcome.

Hopefully meet up with you and your MINI soon :cool:

Linda M
9th October 2003, 12:54 AM
Welcome Bas, have fun :)

Julz
9th October 2003, 02:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by bazza

Bas Cough, splutter, wheeze :eek:, you are kidding right, after what i'm going through right now i had to sell my soul to the highest bidder ;)

Bonnie Scotland

And everything else besides???;) Did anyone else hear about a bank robbery in Montrose?:D

bazza
9th October 2003, 03:01 AM
Cheers folks for all the replies,but Big Tumshie surely there is more than 2 MINIS Glasgow.
Willie M thanks for steering me towards the forum.

Bas.
ps meant to mention that I also have full leather interior.

seany
10th October 2003, 02:07 AM
welcome to the site, and have fun, maybe see you on a run one day

Mini Martyn
13th October 2003, 05:05 AM
Hey Bas, im in glasgow 2, Silver Cooper S, tinted windows and various stickers on the windows (thanks John) - you know who you are!!?? :)

Mini Martyn
13th October 2003, 05:06 AM
p.s welcome to the site!! Ooops sorry! (:-s)

bazza
15th October 2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Hey Bas, im in glasgow 2, Silver Cooper S, tinted windows and various stickers on the windows (thanks John) - you know who you are!!?? :)
:cool:Hi martin glad 2 hear there are some other MINI owners from glasgow who have found this site,will look out for you especially the stickers.
Bas[font=Comic Sans MS][/font=Comic Sans MS]