PDA

View Full Version : Your morning tune...please post !!!

Mini Me
25th November 2005, 06:03 AM
ok, so you wake up every morning, pi$$ed off at the thoght of work :disapprove::dead::(

But we ALL have that special song ,that get's you up and ready for the world :D:D:D:D...

what is it :question: mine would have to be Kid Rock..."You never met a Mutha f**ker quite like me" :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: bring it on world !!!!

Heather
25th November 2005, 08:36 AM
Sabotage...Beastie Boys:D

Big Col
25th November 2005, 05:12 PM
The thing is minime, thankfully we really haven't! :D

Song to get me out of bed: Any song on my alarm radio! :D
Song that plays in my head when getting abuse from the boss : Killing in the name of - RATM (Can anyone guess what the lyrics are that play? :D)
Song that makes my right foot drop when driving : Open your eyes - Guano Apes

bpirie1000
25th November 2005, 06:07 PM
i hate that when you waken up and teh song gets stuck in your head all fricking day.

Sub conciously your humning it all day working away and Grrrrrrrrr.. Todays is anoying already.

Never mind. Moan over for now..

Cheers Brian.

Mini Me
25th November 2005, 06:35 PM
Well today, i had theLeftfield and Lydon(wot a tune) BLASTING through the h/k.......the biz:p

Mini Me
25th November 2005, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

Sabotage...Beastie Boys:D

tuuune H, what i'm hoping to achieve here, is a compilation of tunes to burn for in the mowta.........Tunes to get me going :p:evil:
keep posting peeps.....we could release an NMS Album :D;)

J Cee
25th November 2005, 11:59 PM
The only way to start any bad morning, Green Day "wake me up when september ends".

Smitty
26th November 2005, 12:24 AM
to wake me up in the mornin......supose its gotta be "Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop"

Just makes u wana go mental

HEY HO, LETS GO!

Mini Me
26th November 2005, 12:54 AM
nice one J Cee...

Wul
26th November 2005, 01:31 AM
Radio Alarm wakes me up - but if it was to be a choon then it would have to be Jump Around - House of Pain :cool:

duncan
26th November 2005, 01:40 AM
I get Radio 5 live in the morning.
Saves me watching breakfast TV, while still in bed.

Tune wise, on my phone the alarm plays The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

The Dogfather
26th November 2005, 02:54 AM
So many tunes, I'd go with any of these:-

Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Fire Coming Out of the Monkeys Head - Gorillaz - Great voice over by Dennis Hopper !I think??? That album is proof that Damon Allbran has talent to burn when compared with the brothers grim (Oasis)
What else is there - Royksopp
Train - Goldfrapp
Show me how to live - Audioslave

To be honest it would take more than one tune to wake me up so play this little lot together and serve fresh coffee and bingo hello new day :D

N12 JLK
26th November 2005, 06:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Well today, i had theLeftfield and Lydon(wot a tune) BLASTING through the h/k.......the biz:p

funny I put that tune on in the pub in Beauly on Wednesday night! yup superb:cool:

AndyP & Lenore
26th November 2005, 08:37 AM
We wake up to Radio 2.:I:I

Lenore thinks I'm getting old before my time.:eek:

A.

Craig
26th November 2005, 05:08 PM
pipe and slippers fur Andy P!!!

she is right, you are getting old before your time - next your'll be listening to Radio 4!:eek::eek:

get a bit of Beat 106 on yer radio, that'll get it moving...

aimee_s
26th November 2005, 09:01 PM
The other way to start a bad morning/make you decide that its actually better just to stay in bed... Ape Hangers-I Dont wanna live today... from empire records soundtrack.? AWESOME film and music!
for somethin to pump you up tho...pretty much any Franz F tune-you cant help but tap your toe to them! and "take me out", you just know that youre gonna want to jump about like a loonie to that one!

Burple
28th November 2005, 06:43 PM
Good Tunes All!! I'm inmpressed!!

Big C, saw them live at the barrowlands. Cracking band :D
Shame Zac walked off in the huff after about 20 Minutes when the crowd started singing those lyrics you're thinking of over and over again and wouldn't stop ;):D

ANYTHING by Green Day gets my vote :D
and the whole Audioslave album too BD :D

It seems like some of you need to explore Metallica's Garage Inc CD..
including some class driving songs like
-Die Die My Darling
-So What
-nd my favurite for driving - Their Cover ov Whiskey in the Jar. awesome.. :D