PDA

View Full Version : withdrawl symptoms

KINGHORN
24th November 2005, 08:08 PM
does any one get them from there mini,

i work offshore and the 2 weeks away its ok but it does get a good beating when i get home.

this time i have been away and and i decided to get a few bits done and it still aint finnished(my fault) so its now 3 weeks since i have driven it, cant wait to get into the drivers seat again

MartinSullivan
24th November 2005, 08:16 PM
LOL, yeah I miss it if I am abroad working or anything like that , can be made even worse if I dont have internet access and cant get on this site for my fix :D

Scottie
24th November 2005, 08:17 PM
I have not driven my mini since h'mmmmmmmmm 3rd October 2005 7 weeks:) was planning to take it out this weekend but might be salt on the roads.:(

sleepyrascal
24th November 2005, 08:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

was planning to take it out this weekend but might be salt on the roads.:(

............ so?:D

bpirie1000
24th November 2005, 08:31 PM
salt v's Paint..

mm they just don't like each other..

But Hey Fi wil probably have replaced it by Summer anyways.

Burple
24th November 2005, 08:32 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
6 bleeding MONTHS I've been Miniless!
Oh the agony!! Woe is me! etc etc etc..

...but the new one is on the way! Not long now!! Woo!!! :D:D

KINGHORN
24th November 2005, 08:37 PM
woohoo so its not just me

sleepyrascal
24th November 2005, 09:05 PM
I cant agree at the moment. My car is driving me up the wall. EVERYTHING RATTLES!!!!!! Why did i buy a pre03 MINI???!!!???!!!??!! sob! I've even taking to driving around in the Freelander van for long journeys. Rattles are a pet hate of mine!!!

Wul
25th November 2005, 03:09 AM
When it's gone you do miss it! :(:clown:

Crombers
25th November 2005, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

When it's gone you do miss it! :(:clown:

Aw man poor Wul , i'm greetin for you mate :( honest

Could'ny imagine a day without ma wee MINI :approve:

Craig
26th November 2005, 01:14 AM
my mini madness is that bad, I'm about to have 2!!

the classic will ONLY venture out in the good weather though, so as we live in scotland it will be out about 4 days a year ;)

Duncan Stewart
27th November 2005, 04:55 AM
Yup. If I don't drive it for a few days I start missing it! :D

zimbo
27th November 2005, 08:48 AM
Yeh I really miss my wee silver & black baby... :( hopefully one of these days I'll get another one! Till then my bike will be my new pride & joy... :D

KINGHORN
28th November 2005, 10:40 PM
woohooo hopefully i get it back tonite providing the brakes can be bled correctly

colink
1st December 2005, 05:09 AM
I've just recently resorted to commuting by train :disapprove: to avoid the horrendous building site that is pre 2008 City of Culture Liverpool. I can usually last until about Tuesday before I have to engineer a journey in the MINI. Even if its just around the block for a quick pop pop pop.

RichardV
1st December 2005, 09:49 PM
Oh no!! Im planning on a change and was working up to selling my MINI, you guys have just put me back 12 months in the pre-sale therapy I have been getting:(:(

Gismo
1st December 2005, 10:13 PM
I never really know when i'm gonna be away, but when i am it's gutting to know that me julie is running it due to the bad weather :eek:

Cooper_si
1st December 2005, 10:15 PM
I sold my baby in April/May....to start EssentialMINI....and that was some decision i can tell you! I have MAJOR withdrawl symptoms. I know i get to work on them everyday, but i just need my own back! :(