View Full Version : Mackies Ice Cream Run 24th/25th July (cullen)2004

Pages : 1 [2]

DNV122
30th July 2004, 06:09 AM
Did someone say RUBBER BUMPERS ?

phantom
30th July 2004, 06:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

The Official NMS Slideshow is now online at http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/cullen_3.html
Enjoy!

Superb Calum, Well done!:D

ONED
30th July 2004, 04:43 PM
Had a peek there. Some brilliant photos, well done. Would have loved to have done this run and had talked about it, but we've been commited to the Codswallop Run Dan sauf!:D

Julz
30th July 2004, 04:44 PM

The Official NMS Slideshow is now online at http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/cullen_3.html
Enjoy!

Annie, why are all your piccies from the BBQ when everyone was sober??:p

Mini Martyn
30th July 2004, 05:01 PM
quote:

Because she couldnt work the camera when she was drunk!!!!ha ha ha

Julz
30th July 2004, 05:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Anand, Martyn called you a girlie, Anand ANAND:eek::p

Gismo
30th July 2004, 05:21 PM
Cough splutter snigger :eek: so, you were in dusguise, dressed up as a man and your a wummin all along ;):p:I

speedd
30th July 2004, 06:04 PM

quote:

:eek:

ANNIE :mad:....right....

i'm leaving.......

------> NOTTTTT :p Julz do some work will ya and stop stiiiirrrrrrring before i take millie away from you :D

lessss of the name calling please Jimmy 8)

Julz
30th July 2004, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by speedd
Julz do some work will ya

Work, ha, I don't get paid enough to work!!:evil:

Monsta Mo Mini
1st August 2004, 09:58 PM
MOVIE NOW ONLINE!

Here it is folks http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/cullen_3.html

Apologies about the quality but a combination of the camera being knackered and keeping file size down means it's a wee bit rough!

john
1st August 2004, 10:28 PM
Well done Calum something spectacular it is:D

weefossy
2nd August 2004, 07:22 AM
Back from a weeks holiday, so our thanks are a bit belated and all the superlatives have been used:approve:, but must say, what a fantastic weekend. Thanks to John, Alan, Julz and everyone else who contributed. With Sioban having her little op, I thought at one stage we may have to miss out. I think the "one arm Irish dancing" proved she was never going to miss out:evil::clown:
Great video and pictures Calum...more than up to your usual standards. How do I extract pictures from the slide show and save them on my computer? I assume it is easy and I am just thick!

Julz
2nd August 2004, 04:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

"one arm Irish dancing"

One of the most memorable parts of the weekend methinks!!:D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
2nd August 2004, 05:07 PM
quote:I assume it is easy and I am just thick!

......:D;)

You can't extract the images as it's in Flash. Just email me and tell me which ones you want and I'll send hi-res versions to you.

GAJ
2nd August 2004, 05:30 PM

quote:I assume it is easy and I am just thick!

......:D;)
You can't extract the images as it's in Flash. Just email me and tell me which ones you want and I'll send hi-res versions to you.

You can in Safari!!;)

weefossy
3rd August 2004, 04:31 AM
Calum, thanks, will e mail you in due course.
Gaj, what would i want with a picture of a Zebra or a Antelope:D:D

Jim Mackay
9th August 2004, 10:32 PM
You have no idea what a relief it has been finding this site/topic. I'm the guy who drove through Cullen in the Cool Blue MC Convertible to your many waves and cheers. Not expecting this reception in normally sleepy Cullen (where I live), I was gobsmacked to say the least. I couldn't stop as I was running late and had to pick my wife up to go out again. I told her what had happened and of course she didn't believe a word of it, especially as by the time we got back down to the square again, there wasn't a soul or a MINI to be seen!! I've been doubting my sanity ever since, not helped by loads of sarcasm from those I burbled out my tale to. I'm glad that it wasn't all a dream!

I'm glad you all seem to have enjoyed your run. I might even think of joining you next time, if you are going somewhere else ;).
Jim
PS The MCC is just GREAT!:cool:

Monsta Mo Mini
9th August 2004, 10:35 PM
Hi Jim

You did look rather perplexed as you came round the corner! For all your doubting friends; make sure they check out the page of pics and movie from the day. Hope to see on a run soon!

seany
10th August 2004, 02:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jim Mackay

You have no idea what a relief it has been finding this site/topic. I'm the guy who drove through Cullen in the Cool Blue MC Convertible to your many waves and cheers. Not expecting this reception in normally sleepy Cullen (where I live), I was gobsmacked to say the least. I couldn't stop as I was running late and had to pick my wife up to go out again. I told her what had happened and of course she didn't believe a word of it, especially as by the time we got back down to the square again, there wasn't a soul or a MINI to be seen!! I've been doubting my sanity ever since, not helped by loads of sarcasm from those I burbled out my tale to. I'm glad that it wasn't all a dream!

I'm glad you all seem to have enjoyed your run. I might even think of joining you next time, if you are going somewhere else ;).
Jim

welcome to the site jim

3GGG
10th August 2004, 05:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jim Mackay

Jim

Jim, great looking car! - Did you see the photo we took of you driving past?

Click here to see the photos (http://homepage.mac.com/braeside/PhotoAlbum16.html)

Jim Mackay
10th August 2004, 06:17 AM
Many thanks for taking the piccy David (and for the nice welcome).
She who must be obeyed is now hounding me to join the next gathering as they look such good fun. (This is closely related to the weel kent whine from the MINI passenger seat as there is normally considerable 'discussion' over who is getting to drive!)

As newbies how do we go about joining a run? Just wave an e-hand to the organiser of the meet or is it more formal than that:question:
Cheers
Jim

The Dogfather
10th August 2004, 06:33 AM
Jim, I'm based in Turriff so you're not too far away. I'm sorting out a mini MINI run to Stonehaven from Aberdeen 21st August - Chip Butty Run - check out the events page and let me by posting in that thread if you want to come along! Paul