PDA

View Full Version : Dons V Jambos

aimee_s
20th November 2005, 12:41 AM
so come on....we all know that deep down,theres really no question who'll win tomorrow.....
THE DONS!!!! :p :p
anyone goin to the match? or jus headin to the pub...?

sleepyrascal
20th November 2005, 02:50 AM
i'm going Aimeeeee! Put a bet on for the Dons so i'm needing them to win!!!

Smitty
20th November 2005, 03:44 AM
i'll be there too, hopefully we'll win and maybe kick start a good run before christmas!!

i feel mr rix may get a fair amount of abuse!!

N12 JLK
20th November 2005, 06:10 AM
come on the partick thistle:)

aimee_s
20th November 2005, 08:17 PM
wish i was goin!!!! im workin in the pub though, so getting paid to watch it in a nice cosy pub vs freezin my ass off after payin £20 to watch it at pittodrie.... ok, not obv a true fan, but shud be pretty good atmosphere anywhere really! esp when jamie smith opens the scoring... :-D COME ON YOU REDS!!!
ps-mr rix will be wantin to quit after hearin the abuse from the dickdonald stand i reckon!!!

sleepyrascal
21st November 2005, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

wish i was goin!!!! im workin in the pub though, so getting paid to watch it in a nice cosy pub vs freezin my ass off after payin £20 to watch it at pittodrie.... ok, not obv a true fan, but shud be pretty good atmosphere anywhere really! esp when jamie smith opens the scoring... :-D COME ON YOU REDS!!!
ps-mr rix will be wantin to quit after hearin the abuse from the dickdonald stand i reckon!!!

I was in RDS and singing my heart out!! :D:D

Aimeeee, you could have gone with Buchan, I gave hime two tickets and i think he had a spare. oh well!! I assumed you were going. :disapprove:

aimee_s
22nd November 2005, 02:46 AM
:-(..... that wud have been good! so buchan went by himself?? i would defo have gone!! as it turned out it was alrite watchin it in the pub, but cos so many folk actually went to the game the atmosphere wasnt great...never mind, 1-1 wasnt disasterous, unlike the referee!!!

sleepyrascal
22nd November 2005, 07:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

:-(..... that wud have been good! so buchan went by himself?? i would defo have gone!! as it turned out it was alrite watchin it in the pub, but cos so many folk actually went to the game the atmosphere wasnt great...never mind, 1-1 wasnt disasterous, unlike the referee!!!

:mad::mad::mad:DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE REF!!!! He was just awful!!!!!!!! A really young guy.

The game was god though. I predicted the correct 1sthalf/2nd half result and pocketed £30 out of a £2 bet which was nice!

Not sure if Buchan was himself but I gave him two tickets and he didn't mention anyone going with him.

aimee_s
22nd November 2005, 08:30 AM
£30...nice little earner there! i didnt put anythin on this week, even though i did think jamie smith would be the only one who would have any chance of scoring for us... !

Crombers
22nd November 2005, 06:43 PM
:approve: Mon the Hoops :approve: