PDA

View Full Version : Driver Required.......

Craig
19th November 2005, 02:27 AM
I am going down to Liverpool on Sunday to look at a classic mini..:D HOWEVER.. all of my spare drivers (all 4 of them!) can't make this sunday, therefore I am appealing to my fellow MINI enthusiasts to hopefully help me out.

It would not be too early a start, probably back of 8/9am, getting down to Liverpool for Lunchtime and back home for approx 5/6pm. I would feed and water you and pick you up/drop you off wherever you are...

Any Volunteers.?:D

Oh you also get to drive Knottie back home :eek: IF I buy the car.

Thanks

Craig

N12 JLK
19th November 2005, 03:48 AM
Love to help, but I have a date with some Polyfilla and a sander.:(:(:(

Scottie
19th November 2005, 03:50 AM
Craig if we had known earlier Allan would have been happy to co pilot but we are up @ Inverness this weekend. Dam:(:(

Smurf
19th November 2005, 04:09 AM
We would have helped too - but I've FINALLY got Archie talked into doing some Xmas shopping on Sunday, and there's NO WAY I'm letting him off with it, since there's only 5 weeks to go!!!!

We already have plans to take Orville to the garage tomorrow, so shopping needs to be Sunday.....
So sorry......:(

Craig
19th November 2005, 04:15 AM
thanks anyway folks.... anybody else??:D

Craig
19th November 2005, 05:15 AM
well, wouldn't you know it..... one of my spare drivers has now become free:)... He is now no longer fitting his partner's laminate flooring on sunday but coming on a road trip with me.:D Not so sure how long he will have a girlfriend, but who cares - I have my driver:eek::approve:

Thanks again, sorry for the short notice Fiona, just found out when I got home from work.

Craig:D

N12 JLK
19th November 2005, 06:04 AM
wouldnt be markyc going along!

Mini Me
19th November 2005, 06:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

wouldnt be markyc going along!

cannae be, it's a bitch he's got , no a burd :D:D:D:D;)

Scottie
19th November 2005, 06:42 AM
I did nae ken Marky had a bird:eek::eek::D

jamiec
19th November 2005, 06:50 AM
good luck mate hope you get a good one!

Craig
19th November 2005, 07:37 AM
Markyc is not going - he is working and the bitch is staying at home. <that's his welsh terrier before you wimen start on me.;)>

I hope this car is as good as it looks in the photos.... fingers crossed.:D

Craig
20th November 2005, 03:21 AM
well - what would you know, the guy sold the car today, so no road trip tommorrow :(:(:(

However - see my new thread ;);)

markyc
24th November 2005, 05:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

I did nae ken Marky had a bird:eek::eek::D

Present company excluded, wimen :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:;)