PDA

View Full Version : There is Sno Snow...

bpirie1000
16th November 2005, 01:48 AM
So Come on then Put your Name Down for this one.
Wee bit of Fun..

Do you thing it will snow and be a White Christmas this year??

Yes...(Snow balls off the car)
Brizeeee

No...(Ba Humbug)

Just been out side and It is getting cal oot there..

Brrrrrrrrrr

Burple
16th November 2005, 01:54 AM
Depends where you are really doesn't it! you sheepsh@ggers Aberdonians :I always get it colder than us.. we usually get rain when it snows everywhere else.. but I'm game for it.. and the weather systems are good and messed up..

So I say YES!!! :D:D:cool:

sleepyrascal
16th November 2005, 02:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Depends where you are really doesn't it! you sheepsh@ggers Aberdonians :I always get it colder than us.. we usually get rain when it snows everywhere else.. but I'm game for it.. and the weather systems are good and messed up..

So I say YES!!! :D:D:cool:

Stand up, if you hate Dundee

It's not me singing that, i'm just quoting!!

Everyone present in the Chamber of the Scottish Parliament did indeed stand up! :D:D:D

Oh,and yes, ... xmas will be white!!!!

Clare1
16th November 2005, 02:26 AM
White Xmas all round pweeezzee!!!

Burple
16th November 2005, 02:30 AM
quote:

Oh,and yes, ... xmas will be white!!!!

I'll join you in that song...
Oh wait... you don't mean the football song do you? :D:D:D:D

Knew somebody would bite! :D:D:D:D:D

Scottie
16th November 2005, 03:24 AM
H'mmm YES to Snow for Christmas but I think it won't lie for long then will major Snow for the New Year.[:D then there will be a sharp but long hard frost and it will remain on the ground for days.

AndyP & Lenore
16th November 2005, 03:31 AM
23rd Dec - No snow.
24th Dec - Snow starts falling.
26th Dec - snow finally stops.
27th Dec to 31st Dec no snow.
1st Jan - Snow
2nd Jan - all snow melts and we have a mild but wet winter.

Snow is bad for business.;):D

The Dogfather
16th November 2005, 03:48 AM
Way to far off for predicting snow at Christmas but this link is fun, just select you location and Santa will tell you the chance of snow this year.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/whitechristmas.asp

Also will it snow in your region this week:question: Check out>

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/snowrisk.asp

I don't think many places will see snow this week, unless of course you live on a big hill, it's too early in the year. However if you're a snow fan like me then this year is supposed to be the worse winter for quite a while, and whilst there are no guarantees with the weather all the ingredients are there for a bitterly cold winter.

:D

AndyP & Lenore
16th November 2005, 04:01 AM
Bad Dog, have you found MetCheck to be pretty useless recently:question: They were bang on last year with almost all their predictions from long range to short range (2 hours).:cool:

I even subscribed to the premium section wich was cool with some cool toys.:cool: But this year I didn't bother renewing because I didn't find them very accurate.:(

The Dogfather
16th November 2005, 04:59 AM
They have gone a bit crap of late, but like you said they were on the money last year. Haven't paid for the subscription but there are some great toys even in the free bit.

Have you seen www.theweatheroutlook.co.uk they have forums were all the weather junkies discuss the weather models from the weather super-computers. Being a snow fan I've learned at lot about the weather from lurking on the forums.:D

KINGHORN
16th November 2005, 05:51 AM
snow=winter car, mmmmm better get ma skates on

The Dogfather
16th November 2005, 02:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

snow=winter car, mmmmm better get ma skates on

What's wrong with your MINI?

bpirie1000
16th November 2005, 05:30 PM
well anyone In Work yet..

Low N Loud Your Fault.

For anyone Not in Aberdeen Waken up Struggle outa bed. Open Curtains SNOW.......................

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

But I told you it was cold enough for snow.. Damn it hate it when I am Right

Julz
16th November 2005, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

However if you're a snow fan like me then this year is supposed to be the worse winter for quite a while

Great, that's all I need, a bad winter, what timing!!:( Thank goodness for my 'sensible' AWD car with snow setting:p:p

Gismo
16th November 2005, 06:03 PM
Looking out my office window i can see the snow falling :evil: best get off home then before the rail network is reduced to chaos ;)

Burple
16th November 2005, 06:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

well anyone In Work yet..

Low N Loud Your Fault.
For anyone Not in Aberdeen Waken up Struggle outa bed. Open Curtains SNOW.......................
ARGHHHHHHHHHH
But I told you it was cold enough for snow.. Damn it hate it when I am Right

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha <twiddles moustache>

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
<pats remote control for Evil Weather Stellite in pocket>

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... :D

Big Col
16th November 2005, 09:13 PM
There's not a cloud in the sky here in Glasgow. It's a beautiful crisp winters day. Gerrit up ye mutton molesters! :D

The Dogfather
16th November 2005, 09:45 PM
Hmmmm! Aberdeenshire Council didn't grit the roads so the journey in was quite entertaining. The joys of owning a rear wheel drive car :D

Burple
16th November 2005, 09:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
There's not a cloud in the sky here in Glasgow. It's a beautiful crisp winters day. Gerrit up ye mutton molesters! :D

Same as it is here :D:D:D:D

What a lovely day for not sledging :D

Duncan Stewart
16th November 2005, 10:36 PM
We will be at Helen's Mums for Christmas in the Cairngorms so I think it will be a yes for us :D

euan
17th November 2005, 02:23 AM
I'll be in London for Xmas so i say no snow down here. However, the folks will have some sort of covering in Aberdeen.

I didn't get snow today but I had to scrape the car (I'm in Manchester today, and it's ALWAYS cold here!)

Clare1
18th November 2005, 02:21 AM
SNOW SNOW SNOW.....We want Snow!!! lol

Cold and Crisp today here in Stirling.....