PDA

View Full Version : T6 KFR...

Smitty
10th November 2005, 05:20 AM
Saw u driving past the stratosphere today bout tea time. was on my way home from the gym goin bck to the flat!!

mini was lookin good, first time ive seen it going bout the 'deen! looking very clean aswell!!:cool:

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 05:42 AM
Dont you think Bad dog is a cheeky wee man!!?? :D :I

The Dogfather
10th November 2005, 05:46 AM
I would hazard a guess that its '55 Plate Cooper, Electric Blue, White Roof, Rims N Mirrors, Chilli Pack, Aero Kit, Tinted Windows, Clear Side Repeaters, Chrome Surrounds and many more!!' :D

Would that be right? ;)

The Dogfather
10th November 2005, 05:50 AM
Damn it I knew I should have quoted!

Lol:D

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 05:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Damn it I knew I should have quoted!

Lol:D

yes, you should have!:D

Smitty
10th November 2005, 06:09 AM
well you've lost me completly guys!!!:p

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 06:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

well you've lost me completly guys!!!:p

Sorry smitty. I asked you in the second post what your car looked like. I didnt notice you had a description in your signature box!

So Bad Dog got cheeky :mad::D:D

I then went back and edited my post to say what it says now.

I was simply saying, i havnt seen your car around aberdeen..:)

Smitty
10th November 2005, 07:47 AM
ahhh! tht explains all!! it dosent stay in aberdeen, her homes in brechin!! going home this weekend, first time driving her in a month!!! cant wait!!

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 08:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

ahhh! tht explains all!! it dosent stay in aberdeen, her homes in brechin!! going home this weekend, first time driving her in a month!!! cant wait!!

Ah right I see. Cool cool :cool:

T6 KFR
10th November 2005, 06:02 PM
Im totally confused now:(

Looking for the posts that meant something to my sighting - but all i see is banter between sleeply and BDM :D

Smitty - you go JJB then? thats where i was headed, there most nights and my wee mini sits outside;)

Smitty
10th November 2005, 06:40 PM
dont worry, im confused to!!

aye, regular at JJB, try n drag my ass there in the mornin if i can get outta my bed.....but as u can guess tht dosent often happen so its afternoon for me!!