PDA

View Full Version : FAO Linda, Alan ;0) and Julz

minidriver#1
4th October 2003, 02:39 AM
on the Skye run would it be possible to do a photo shoot or something of your three S's for a mate? i owe him a favour u c. lol. i'll explain in more depth when i see you guys.

I'd be ever so greatful.

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

Love the goonies

Linda M
4th October 2003, 06:07 AM
Daisy loves getting her photo taken :D

Julz
4th October 2003, 07:02 PM
Is this for Dundee Cruise?? What about Bonnie Scotland?? He'll be upset if he misses out, oh, and John has a Cooper, not that you'd know as it seems to have the speed of a land rocket, or is it just the driving??:D:evil:;)

minidriver#1
4th October 2003, 07:39 PM
its for a different site called Road-Racer. There is a cruise at Halfords on the 18th of October, i'm not into all that, but i'm going to look at all the cars, and he said it'd be cool if some of the mini folks could turn up at the cruise also.

And aye, i think i got the two mixed up again, its Bonnie Scotland i'm after with his Cooper S. lol.

john
4th October 2003, 08:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

its for a different site called Road-Racer. There is a cruise at Halfords on the 18th of October, i'm not into all that, but i'm going to look at all the cars, and he said it'd be cool if some of the mini folks could turn up at the cruise also.

And aye, i think i got the two mixed up again, its Bonnie Scotland i'm after with his Cooper S. lol.

You got me and Bonnie mixed up???????

was it the hair or the Hight that confused you:D??

Gismo
4th October 2003, 08:21 PM
Or was it the AGE :D

I think i'll win that one :cool:

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
4th October 2003, 08:29 PM
hahaha. 'all ya'll look a like.' - Chris Tucker ;)

Tahra
6th October 2003, 11:11 PM
The new Scooby-mobile has a wee hole in his bonnet too, so you could have two blue, two silver and Karen's (?) red and white - very symetrical photo !

minidriver#1
7th October 2003, 01:08 AM
i wanna get my cooper in too. lol.

minidriver#1
7th October 2003, 03:49 AM
for some reason i cant read Willie's reply.

Willie M
7th October 2003, 04:22 AM
Not a reply as such KJ, just a minor amendment to the title of the thread ;)

KarenH
7th October 2003, 05:20 AM
I'm sure that Curly (my Cooper S) would love to have his picture taken :D.

minidriver#1
7th October 2003, 06:43 AM
well. i have a big ass memory card, so i guess i'll take my laptop with me and take a tonne of proper photographs :)

Gismo
7th October 2003, 05:49 PM
Well, thats Mili away for mod #4 in the current upgrade campaign and hoping it's available for the photo shoot, suffice to say i left my house at 3.30am yesterday and didn't get home until 10.30pm, via train ;)

While she's away i've decided on mod #5 :eek: will it ever end :p wots that doc, you want me to try on a new white shirt, sure, go ahead if its free :D

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
7th October 2003, 09:27 PM
Nice to see you're back to your old self again Bonnie ;):D
I'm intrigued :cool:

Gismo
7th October 2003, 11:32 PM
The tablets are working a treat :evil::p

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
8th October 2003, 02:19 AM
Julz vs Alan MINI MOD SHOCKER!!

its like the race to the moon :D..

hehe.. very nice mod #4 Alan btw :P

Julz
8th October 2003, 02:25 AM
Just wait til you see #5!!! There can be no race, as Alan will beat me easy, he gets paid FAAAR too much (especially for sitting on his a@$e all day looking at mini forums!!!):p

Gismo
8th October 2003, 02:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Julz vs Alan MINI MOD SHOCKER!!
its like the race to the moon :D..
hehe.. very nice mod #4 Alan btw :P
Sh@z, i'm interested to know what #4 is :question: and how you know ;) feel free to speculate or keep yer trap shut if you know :p :D

By the way, i'm not trying to outdo anyone, all my mods are carefully chosen to compliment the car, by the way, add another mod thats getting done as well, so thats #6 :eek:

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
8th October 2003, 02:54 AM
sorry i meant #3 mate... my bad ... alarm bells off man :p

minidriver#1
8th October 2003, 03:35 AM
let me guess. Alan is gettin a secondary engine mounted to power the rear wheels like that 600 bhp Audi TT that audi made.

You guys!

*plays with furry dice*

minidriver#1
8th October 2003, 03:35 AM
the ones on my window!

Gismo
8th October 2003, 04:53 AM
Now that is the must have accessory, i got a lovely pair of black ones, finaar finaar

Bonnie scotland

Linda M
9th October 2003, 12:52 AM
I can't think of any more mods for poor Daisy :I But I've fancied upgrading the brakes since I saw Fast and Furious 2 (just for the colour :I), I like yours 'very' much Alan

Monsta Mo Mini
9th October 2003, 01:15 AM
Mine are furry, black, white and dangley....:D

Julz
9th October 2003, 02:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I can't think of any more mods for poor Daisy :I But I've fancied upgrading the brakes since I saw Fast and Furious 2 (just for the colour :I), I like yours 'very' much Alan

Linda, you should have a look at the ones I'm getting, eventually, from Alta mini, the calipers are electric blue!!:D:clown:

Burple
9th October 2003, 04:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Mine are furry, black, white and dangley....:D

You should go see a doctor!! ;);):D

Do you have furry dice too??? ;):clown:

Linda M
9th October 2003, 05:32 AM
SEE, now you've all got me thinking of mods :clown: And all I'm hearing from Willie just now is "just you wait, Stouffer 2004" and he won't tell me what he's thinking :disapprove:

Gismo
9th October 2003, 06:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

SEE, now you've all got me thinking of mods :clown: And all I'm hearing from Willie just now is "just you wait, Stouffer 2004" and he won't tell me what he's thinking :disapprove:
Aye Linda, you'll be going for those Alta big brakes, they are pretty cool and electric blue, but, with an electric cost :eek:
How about a decent engine conversion :I

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
9th October 2003, 03:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

How about a decent engine conversion :I
Tut, tut.... cheeky ;):clown:

Linda M
9th October 2003, 06:07 PM
I really fancy new wheels and brakes, I'm trying my best to 'stash' some money from the 'house doing up pot'.........shhhhhh, don't tell Willie though ;)
Get Daisy back on Tuesday :D:D:D It's been a bugger as I'd just reached run in mileage when she had to go into hiding :mad:

minidriver#1
9th October 2003, 06:49 PM
hehe, i get 'Cobra' back on tuesday too. so, back 2 the topic, who wants to go on the 18th?

Julz
9th October 2003, 06:58 PM
I think I'll be going as they are wanting to turn BabyB into a 'feature' car!! (or something along those lines!!:clown:)

minidriver#1
9th October 2003, 08:20 PM
wicked. so thats me and you so far. Might get Low n Loud and Zimbo to come.

Burple
9th October 2003, 09:10 PM
Yeah... Go for it... sounds like a giggle :D
Count me in!!

Gismo
9th October 2003, 09:56 PM
I'm still waiting for the weather to die down so i can get offshore, i won't be able to go to the cruise unless there is a severe delay, but, more importantly the glen coe run is looking doubtfull :(:disapprove:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
9th October 2003, 10:11 PM
What do you mean, wait for the weather to die down?? it's glorious outside!! Do you not have the submarine facility on Mili, as seen on Austin Powers??:clown:

Gismo
9th October 2003, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

What do you mean, wait for the weather to die down?? it's glorious outside!! Do you not have the submarine facility on Mili, as seen on Austin Powers??:clown:Sadly the sea state does not exactly follow the air state, usually the sea takes a few days to die down after heavy winds etc, the rig is moored at Invergordon and if the sea state is too bad it don't sail, even though it costs something like £40k per day to hire :eek:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
9th October 2003, 11:32 PM
And you call that an excuse??:p;)

minidriver#1
10th October 2003, 01:20 AM
Do you work on a rig?

Gismo
10th October 2003, 02:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit
Do you work on a rig?I'm afraid so, had to resurrect my career again a couple of years ago.

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
10th October 2003, 04:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

had to resurrect my career again a couple of years ago.

Bonnie Scotland

Yep, to pay for his Mini!!:D;)

Burple
13th October 2003, 04:43 AM
Bugger... may have to call off bringin the car for this one!!!
mind you... it is pretty heavily 'modified' just now.... ;)

minidriver#1
13th October 2003, 05:11 AM
lol. Hey man, if you want come in my car. We'll get Zimbo, plus their will be Julz and hopefully Bonnie Scotland.

Burple
13th October 2003, 06:49 PM
Cheers mate.. I'll get there one way or the other!!
another 'Mini' Convoy from the Ferry up to Halfrauds then?? ;)