PDA

View Full Version : A Joke. But a really lousy one

Scottie
7th November 2005, 07:06 AM
This is the lousiest joke I heard for a very long time.

Read it and see if you could come up with worse

A woman seemed timid when she visited her gynaecologist.
"Come now," the doctor coaxed, "you've been seeing me for years. There's nothing you can't tell me."
"This one's kind of weird....", the woman began.
"Let me be the judge of that," the doctor replied.
"Well," said the woman, "yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and I heard a plink-plink in the toilet. When I looked down, there was a heap of 1p coins in the water."
"Mmm, I see," the doctor said with a nod of his head.
"That afternoon, I went again, and there were 5p coins in the bowl."
"Uh-huh," the doctor said, becoming more interested in her story.
"That night," she went on, "there were 10p pieces, and this morning there were £1 coins! You've got to tell me what's wrong with me. I'm scared out of my wits."
Putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, the gynaecologist said,"There's nothing to be frightened about. It appears that you're simply going through the change."

and another lousy one

A chicken farmer went into a local pub and took a seat at the bar next to a woman patron and orders a glass of champagne.
The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"
He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence. This is a special day for me; I'm celebrating."
"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!," says the woman.
"What a coincidence," says the man. They clinked glasses and he asked, "What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"
"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."
"That's great!" says the woman, "how did your chickens become fertile?"
" I switched cQcks," he replied.
"What a coincidence," she said.

sleepyrascal
7th November 2005, 07:45 AM
:D:D not as bad as you made it out!

gill
8th November 2005, 01:16 AM
:D Good ones!!!

MartinSullivan
8th November 2005, 01:19 AM
AS Sleepy says not as bad as you made out :D