PDA

View Full Version : TYRES - TOYO PROXES T1-R

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:04 AM
Found these for £90.20 each including vat, packaging and postage.

www.mytyres.co.uk

Doesn't this seem a bit cheap? these are £124 each EXCLUDING postage on www.blackcircles.com. Also, the first website describes the tyre as a summer tyre. Does that mean its crap for use in Scotland?

Any sugestions.

GAJ
2nd November 2005, 04:14 AM
I've used that site a few times without any problems. Always seem to be really cheap, even including the postage from Germany! Quick too. They class most performance tyres as summer tyres, I wouldn't worry about it to much.

MartinSullivan
2nd November 2005, 04:31 AM
I have em, never had any trouble with them. As Gaj says that site seems to list any performance tyre as only suitable for summer use.

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 04:33 AM
Sleepy if your interested I have four almost brand new 18" Eagles F1 tyres up in my loft:D:cool:

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Sleepy if your interested I have four almost brand new 18" Eagles F1 tyres up in my loft:D:cool:

Nice Fi!! What are the sizes on them?? I'll definately take them if they are right! Ill mail you

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 04:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Nice Fi!! What are the sizes on them?? I'll definately take them if they are right! Ill mail you

Sleepy Allan is out tonight but I will get him to check the size when he comes home @ 10.30:D they will either be a 35 or 40 profile

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:38 AM

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Sleepy Allan is out tonight but I will get him to check the size when he comes home @ 10.30:D they will either be a 35 or 40 profile

Either is fine i'm sure!! Consider them more or less sold. I have mailed you.:D

macblob
2nd November 2005, 04:39 AM
I got these in a 225/45/17 for my cupra, just on the rear just now, from my tyres for £83 i think they were, really good service and seem to be a good tyre. I also noticed they were a good bit more from blackcircles.

I will be ordering another 2 toyos soon as my last two bridgestones are dead, so toyo's alround for me :D

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 08:03 AM
Sleepy.

They are Goodyear Eagles F1 225x35x18 zr.

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 08:39 AM
sold ;0) you got mail

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 08:57 AM
nope no mail.

send to my works e-mail and I will get it tomorrow.

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 09:03 AM
Now you have mail!

GAJ
2nd November 2005, 06:23 PM
You've not got a 215/40 17" zr F1 up there as well have you? ;)Took a chunk out of the sidewall of a brand new one a couple of weeks ago! Ouch!:mad:

Crombers
9th November 2005, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

You've not got a 215/40 17" zr F1 up there as well have you? ;)Took a chunk out of the sidewall of a brand new one a couple of weeks ago! Ouch!:mad:

Now how did the Kerbedwheelmeister manage this one :question: