T6 KFR
2nd November 2005, 04:00 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:06 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:08 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 04:22 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:25 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that,

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:29 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:30 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 04:34 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:41 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:42 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:46 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:48 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped shut because i

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 04:49 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped shut because i decapitated a doctors

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 04:50 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped shut because i decapitated a doctors assistant using a

gill
2nd November 2005, 05:17 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped shut because i decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 06:05 AM
one summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John, who the hell was that, squeeled John. Then i went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been cellotaped shut because i decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which i borrowed

The Dogfather
2nd November 2005, 06:18 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a.

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 06:36 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the

ny152
2nd November 2005, 06:43 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 07:18 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal

ny152
2nd November 2005, 08:04 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 08:40 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd November 2005, 09:04 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 06:15 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 08:40 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted

KINGHORN
2nd November 2005, 09:43 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was

The Dogfather
2nd November 2005, 10:01 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2005, 11:26 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn

KINGHORN
3rd November 2005, 03:05 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2005, 04:37 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's

john
3rd November 2005, 05:05 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb

john
3rd November 2005, 06:09 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly

The Dogfather
3rd November 2005, 06:29 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch

sleepyrascal
3rd November 2005, 07:20 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves

The Dogfather
3rd November 2005, 07:36 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then

sleepyrascal
3rd November 2005, 07:56 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2005, 08:44 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted

john
3rd November 2005, 08:48 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is

sleepyrascal
3rd November 2005, 08:50 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute

john
3rd November 2005, 06:32 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called

The Dogfather
3rd November 2005, 07:01 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit

Julz
3rd November 2005, 07:22 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit with pink fluffy

The Dogfather
3rd November 2005, 07:38 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit with pink fluffy golf club covers

john
3rd November 2005, 08:50 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion

KINGHORN
3rd November 2005, 09:11 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber

sleepyrascal
4th November 2005, 08:53 AM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head!

Lynz
4th November 2005, 08:28 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing

sleepyrascal
4th November 2005, 08:42 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's

AndyP & Lenore
4th November 2005, 08:50 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of

sleepyrascal
4th November 2005, 08:53 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini

T8SLD
4th November 2005, 09:01 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini, created for pure

KINGHORN
4th November 2005, 09:14 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini, created for pure sexual pleasure, by

Lynz
4th November 2005, 09:15 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini, created for pure sexual pleasure by his border collie

sleepyrascal
4th November 2005, 09:18 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini, created for pure sexual pleasure by his border collie.

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had

KINGHORN
4th November 2005, 09:19 PM
One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence, BigCol and Kinghorn were having a dance on minime's toupe and comb,whilst BLIND Bad dog mistakenly slapped John's baldpatch which receives radiowaves from Uranus. Then the perverted, sick-minded but incredibly kind hearted chap he is, murdered some cute collie dog called, sorry actually rabbit, with pink fluffy golf club covers and LPG conversion, with a rubber cabbage head! John was standing on Martin Sullivan's oversized model of Bad Dog Mini, created for pure sexual pleasure by his border collie.

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the

Lynz
4th November 2005, 09:24 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing

sleepyrascal
4th November 2005, 09:30 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons"

Lynz
4th November 2005, 09:54 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his

bpirie1000
4th November 2005, 10:20 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White.

Julz
4th November 2005, 10:25 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being

Smurf
4th November 2005, 10:41 PM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's

AndyP & Lenore
5th November 2005, 12:16 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry"

Lynz
5th November 2005, 12:23 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it "

AndyP & Lenore
5th November 2005, 12:24 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr.

Lynz
5th November 2005, 12:47 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a

Wul
5th November 2005, 01:02 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with

Lynz
5th November 2005, 01:06 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed

N12 JLK
5th November 2005, 01:13 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed club shaped cucumber!

Lynz
5th November 2005, 01:59 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed club shaped cucumber! stop yelled the

KINGHORN
5th November 2005, 03:10 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed club shaped cucumber! stop yelled the tax man, lynz

sleepyrascal
5th November 2005, 03:34 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed club shaped cucumber! stop yelled the tax man!

lynz doesn't have any

KINGHORN
5th November 2005, 05:56 AM

Meanwhile, BonnieScotland had been at the optimax whilst singing "We are the dons" Dreaming that his mini was red and White instead of being clean like Wul's. "Not to worry I'll paint it " Said young Kerr. Whilst doing a strange thing with his oversized deformed club shaped cucumber! stop yelled the tax man!

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she

john
5th November 2005, 07:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get

Mini Me
5th November 2005, 07:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number

KINGHORN
6th November 2005, 03:11 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is

N12 JLK
6th November 2005, 04:37 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server

KINGHORN
6th November 2005, 05:38 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a

AndyP & Lenore
6th November 2005, 11:17 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an

sleepyrascal
6th November 2005, 11:31 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!

N12 JLK
6th November 2005, 05:07 PM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!Simon Cowal said

john
6th November 2005, 05:56 PM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home

sleepyrascal
6th November 2005, 06:14 PM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience

john
7th November 2005, 02:21 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number, because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat

sleepyrascal
7th November 2005, 02:25 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes!

T6 KFR
7th November 2005, 02:51 AM

lynz doesn't have any peanuts, so she tried to get Big Col's number because he is fixing the server, but making a bit of an arse of it!

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid

KINGHORN
7th November 2005, 03:08 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed

AndyP & Lenore
7th November 2005, 07:16 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush his

sleepyrascal
7th November 2005, 07:36 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly,

AndyP & Lenore
7th November 2005, 08:04 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing

sleepyrascal
7th November 2005, 08:17 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile

john
7th November 2005, 08:40 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused

AndyP & Lenore
7th November 2005, 09:01 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a

T8SLD
7th November 2005, 05:48 PM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong

sleepyrascal
7th November 2005, 06:43 PM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He

T8SLD
7th November 2005, 10:16 PM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He wet himself with

T6 KFR
8th November 2005, 01:24 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He wet himself with sweaty pits because

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2005, 01:26 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He wet himself with sweaty pits because he got caught

john
8th November 2005, 05:24 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He wet himself with sweaty pits because he got caught on Video!!

KINGHORN
8th November 2005, 05:59 AM

Simon Cowal said tonight I'm sending home Sharon and the audience to clean Ashley's Flat using only toothbrushes! This was stupid because ashley needed to brush her nose hair! Suddenly, Minime came crashing through a pile up he caused while drinking a bucket of strong orange juice. He wet himself with sweaty pits because he got caught on Video!!

The very next

S7JGW
9th November 2005, 04:18 AM

The very next day it was

sleepyrascal
9th November 2005, 04:24 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday',

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2005, 04:31 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had

sleepyrascal
9th November 2005, 04:53 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind

Lynz
9th November 2005, 05:49 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself

The Dogfather
9th November 2005, 05:51 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos

KINGHORN
9th November 2005, 05:52 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself on a barbby

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2005, 06:01 AM
<snigger>prefer BDM's version<snigger>

sleepyrascal
9th November 2005, 06:37 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!

john
9th November 2005, 07:14 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself

Crombers
9th November 2005, 10:32 PM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself looks like Minime

KINGHORN
10th November 2005, 03:06 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself looks like Minime but with more

john
10th November 2005, 03:18 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself looks like Minime but with more idea about mini's

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 04:05 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself, "looks like Minime but with more idea about mini's".

The new MINI

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2005, 04:07 AM

The very next day it was 'International cow-petting Friday', but GAJ had sex on his mind whist sunning himself in leather speedos. "GEES THAT COW"!He muttered to himself, "looks like Minime but with more idea about mini's".

The new MINI drove over the

sleepyrascal
10th November 2005, 04:17 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried

KINGHORN
10th November 2005, 09:06 PM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that

T6 KFR
11th November 2005, 12:48 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man.

Adam MCS
11th November 2005, 02:39 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. I love burberry

AndyP & Lenore
11th November 2005, 03:13 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its

sleepyrascal
11th November 2005, 04:19 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked

KINGHORN
12th November 2005, 03:08 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me

AndyP & Lenore
12th November 2005, 03:12 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the

sleepyrascal
12th November 2005, 05:06 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with

KINGHORN
12th November 2005, 05:52 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in

AndyP & Lenore
12th November 2005, 06:00 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden

john
12th November 2005, 06:24 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that!

KINGHORN
12th November 2005, 09:05 PM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped

AndyP & Lenore
12th November 2005, 09:30 PM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile

The Dogfather
12th November 2005, 11:34 PM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap

sleepyrascal
12th November 2005, 11:44 PM
[quote]Originally posted by bad dog mini

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!!

KINGHORN
13th November 2005, 03:02 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME

john
13th November 2005, 03:16 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin

AndyP & Lenore
13th November 2005, 04:19 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin, where do you

john
13th November 2005, 05:00 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin, where do you hide the beer?

KINGHORN
13th November 2005, 05:42 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin, where do you hide the beer? theres a couple

Adam MCS
15th November 2005, 02:01 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin, where do you hide the beer? theres a couple hidden up there

Lynz
15th November 2005, 03:25 AM

The new MINI drove over the spikes. "OUCH" cried the spikes, that felt amazing man. "I love burberry", especially when its against my naked flesh, making me think of the time i spent with scotty coop in CraigD's back garden;some BBQ that! then john stepped into a pile of Llama crap and squeeled, "FIRST BUFFALO, NOW LlAMA CRAP"!! THIS IS SOME CRAP BBQ Martin, where do you hide the beer? theres a couple hidden up there behind the old