PDA

View Full Version : Craig D in Menzies on Sunday!!

Kirsty
2nd November 2005, 02:41 AM
I spied you in the show room at Menzies and was that a Purple mini I saw you with???? :cool: I saw it parked outside and it looked like your sunglasses placed carefully on the dash!! :cool: Shame on you getting a purple mini after saying you didn't like the colour of mine!! :p Or maybe Jude's good taste rubbed off on you!! HEE HEE!! Sorry I didn't come in an say hi was in a bit of a rush!!! :)

Craig
2nd November 2005, 07:01 AM
wisnae me - you cannae prove it!;)

yes yes, I know what I said about the colour, but it has grown on me BIG time:D:D

It has become my second home - I get frequent visitor miles now, Third of course to MarkyC and the most frequent of all (and the reason Minime has nae hair left) Scottiecoop!:p

Where you been ? - not seen you around in aaaaages!

Scottie
2nd November 2005, 07:05 AM
it's got so bad when I realised this would be my last visit to Menzies until next year.

That I just had to break one of the adaptive headlights on the BMW 1 just so I could phone Iain every day to chase the part.:p;):blackeye::kiss:

Crombers
2nd November 2005, 07:06 PM
Geez Kirsty where the heck have you been hiding :question:

Mini Me
2nd November 2005, 07:47 PM
and WHY dind't you come it !!!!!!!:p

Kirsty
3rd November 2005, 12:56 AM
Did you miss me!! HEE HEE!!! I know I know!!! I'm sooorrryyyy!!!! Lots been going on this year and just not been able to get myself organised to get along to any runs after the Arbroath one but I know thats no excuse not to be on here just to rear up my ugly head every now and again!! HEE HEE!!! It was just a quick fly round the car park to check what cherished minis were about cos my better half is thinking of one as a driving school car but I still need to work on converting him!! I was in an ASTRA... I know after my run in with one on my first run I shouldn't be going near the things!!! HEE HEE!!! I promise not to be gone so long next time and to check out the runs to see what one I can come along to!! Any suggestions just to encourage my lazyness further??

Craig
3rd November 2005, 02:41 AM
Well we have a meet on Fri Night for a natter, some grub and a wee smirnoff ice or two (for the non drivers ;))

Or their is a run down to Gala on 10th Dec to go to the movies in the afternoon and a meal afterwards....

Do you need a driver aswell, or is that just taking the lazyness toooooo far.:eek::blackeye:;):D

Kirsty
10th November 2005, 01:20 AM
10th sounds good!! I'll push the boat out and drive myself thanks for the offer tho!! HEE HEE!!!!
Hopefully I'll see you and Jude on the 10th!!