PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off doesnt even sum it up!!!

macblob
27th October 2005, 02:04 AM
Well following my passenger side wing mirror being ripped off on Friday night (about £120 to fix), I went out to my car after work today and the noticed a key scratch the entire length of the passenger side front door.
The scratch is right through the paint in some places so time for my 20 odd month old car to be sprayed for the 3rd time due to vandalism or people that cant park!!!!
Quoted about £60 to get the scratch sorted which isnt too bad ......BUT NOT REALLY THE POINT.

WOULD LIKE TO KILL SOMEONE JUST NOW
:mad::mad:

GAJ
27th October 2005, 02:23 AM
Your not having much luck! Have you ordered the Ouzi yet?

duncan
27th October 2005, 02:29 AM
Nightmare. Sorry to hear this.

macblob
27th October 2005, 02:54 AM
No where i can get one Gaj?

Just sick of the little buggers to be honest, dont know what to do to prevent it, nothing I can do really apart from move to a house with a driveway etc, which doesnt even guarantee that it wont happen again

Gismo
27th October 2005, 03:18 AM
Scumbags :disapprove:

euan
27th October 2005, 03:48 AM
Yup, not a great run of luck your having. Nightmare, nothing worse than having your damaged like that.

Heather
27th October 2005, 03:56 AM
Feel for you Brian, dont think there is any easy answer. Hopefully it will be left alone now!!:evil:

Smurf
27th October 2005, 04:08 AM
Sorry to hear you're still having trouble, Brian. Connect the car up to an electric charge!

gill
27th October 2005, 04:13 AM
:(Not good at all ... :disapprove:

Wul
27th October 2005, 05:18 AM
Brian - I think moving is the only answer mate - you had the same bother with your MINI too didn't you? The $h1t$ deserve a good beating! :disapprove:

Burple
27th October 2005, 06:37 PM
Aww Brian mate that's p!sh!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I tells ya... bring back corporal punishment! Public Floggings!

Poncing about and community service means nothing to these wastes of DNA :(

They need trained like rats. Do something wrong = PAIN
Do nothing wrong = NO PAIN. **

Unfortunately there are some scum swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool in this country who only have the mental capacity to understand learning this way

** Please note in NO way am I condoning cruelty to rats, it's just an example. Rats are really useful little vermin. Unlike the other sorts roaming our streets.

Hope you get it sorted! If not, there was a bloke on the telly the other night (on that Macintyre investigation thing I think) who can get you a Beretta for a Grand! ;);):D:D:D:p:p

3GGG
28th October 2005, 12:17 AM
Sorry to hear that Brian, what can I say? - it all just stinks.

I agree with LnL - bring back the birch and the stocks.

Mini Me
28th October 2005, 07:21 AM
mmmutthaffukkerrrsssss..........makes me mad !!!! the amount of vandalised car's we get in out bodyshop and why, so some little prick can ruin what we have worked our asses off to buy [v][v][v]......
Hope you get it sorted !

Big Col
28th October 2005, 04:03 PM
fcukers! :(

MartinSullivan
28th October 2005, 11:05 PM
You need to chase em down the street with one of these (http://www.funmansion.com/html/Land-Walker.html)

Burple
28th October 2005, 11:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

You need to chase em down the street with one of these (http://www.funmansion.com/html/Land-Walker.html)

D@mn you Sullivan!! I was just checking the threads before posting it myself!!! :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::eek::eek::eek::evil ::evil::evil::p:p:p:D:D:D;);):clown::clown:
Take it you get the FHM weekly newsletter too? :D:D

I want one! It looks mental! :D

MartinSullivan
28th October 2005, 11:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Take it you get the FHM weekly newsletter too? :D:D

;):p - nope but the guy next to me does and I steal the best bits :D Does look cool though, did you watch the vid?

Burple
29th October 2005, 12:58 AM
quote:
;):p - nope but the guy next to me does and I steal the best bits :D Does look cool though, did you watch the vid?

Oh yes...
needs a much more rapid rate of fire!
Think it'd be a bit bloody tiring to chase after Neds in! :D:D