PDA

View Full Version : Don't smirk, I dare you!!!

Julz
26th October 2005, 11:42 PM
After receiving the following in an email from our very own LnL, I thought I'd be kind enough to share it with the rest of you!

Young children, look away now, those brave enough try and read this without smirking or better yet, while drunk!!:p:D

In memory of a great man. Ronnie RIP.
--------------------------------------------------------

This was originally shown on on BBC TV back in the seventies. Ronnie
Barker could say all this without a snigger (though god knows how many
takes).
Irony is that they received not one complaint. The speed of delivery
Must have been too much for the whining herds. Try getting through it
Without converting the spoonerisms [and not wetting your pants] as you read...
--------------------------------------------------------

This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.

Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.

At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.

The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared.
Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She
turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when
Suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said
Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince. "Blame that fugly ucker over there!!" said Mary Hinge. When the
Stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.

Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.

He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince
lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny.

sleepyrascal
26th October 2005, 11:53 PM
NICE!!! ;)

Big Col
27th October 2005, 12:18 AM
<smirks> DAMMIT!

Burple
27th October 2005, 01:51 AM
Oof!!
Beaten to it by my own emails!!

ahh.. ok then ickle J.. you can have the glory this time ;)
But only cos you're full o' babba! :D:p

The Dogfather
27th October 2005, 03:41 AM
Gomic Cenius!

gill
27th October 2005, 04:10 AM
LOL !!! :D I smirked and laughed - my son laughed all the way through - he thought that was hilarious!!!:D:D

markyc
27th October 2005, 04:52 AM
Brilliant, nice one :D:D:D

He was indeed a comic genius ;)

Smurf
27th October 2005, 03:13 PM
LOL !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I sniggered all the way through!!

Does anyone else's brain start changing the spoonerisms back while you're reading??

GAJ
27th October 2005, 05:19 PM
Very good but I don't believe it was Ronnie Barker for one second, his comedy was never so crass, it was more saucy seaside postcard.

euan
27th October 2005, 05:23 PM
I saw this by mail as well, and I did have my doubts as to it's authenticity. Still funny though.

The Dogfather
27th October 2005, 06:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Very good but I don't believe it was Ronnie Barker for one second, his comedy was never so crass, it was more saucy seaside postcard.

You might be right Gaj, although he did do lots of this type of thing.

Found it on Google this was actually told by Archie Campbell not Ronnie Barker!:(

The Dogfather
27th October 2005, 06:12 PM
Some real Ronnie Barker material

1. THE search for the man who terrorises nudist camps with a bacon slicer goes on. Inspector Lemuel Jones had a tip-off this morning, but hopes to be back on duty tomorrow.

Ronnies Corbett and Barker

2. HAVE you heard the one about the retired general who said he had not had sex since 1956? His friend said: "`That's a long time ago." "I don't know," the general replied, "it's only 20.27 now."

3. THE man who invented the zip fastener was today honoured with a lifetime peerage. He will now be known as the Lord of the Flies.

4. IN a packed programme tonight we will be talking to an out-of-work contortionist who says he can no longer make ends meet.

5. THE toilets at a local police station have been stolen. Police say they have nothing to go on.

6. A NEW publishing venture was announced today, the Stock Breeders Gazette and Playboy magazine are to get together to produce the Farmer Sutra.

7. ARNOLD Crump, a 6ft 9ins, ham-fisted, hairy drunk with a short temper, bad breath, acne, dandruff and fleas, was named by Scotland Yard today as Britain's most unwanted man.

8. A FAMOUS Spoonerism from sitcom Open All Hours: "Don't just crit there siticising."

9. GEORGE Mumble the Bodmin man who swallowed 200 weight of laxative for a bet on coronation night has celebrated his Silver Jubilee. He's been on the throne for 25 years.

10. AS prisoner Norman Stanley Fletcher in Porridge, when playing a game of Monopoly: "Would you Adam and Eve it? Go to jail!"

RONNIE Corbett is assistant in hardware shop. Ronnie Barker enters:

BARKER: Four Candles!

CORBETT: Four Candles?

BARKER: Four Candles.

(Corbett gets out four candles)

BARKER: No, four candles!

CORBETT (confused): Well there you are, four candles!

BARKER: No, 'andles for forks!

CORBETT (muttering): Thought you said four candles! Next?

BARKER: Got any plugs?

CORBETT: Plugs. What kind of plugs?

BARKER: A rubber one, bathroom.

(Corbett gets bath plugs)

CORBETT: What size?

BARKER: Thirteen amp!

CORBETT: It's electric bathroom plugs, we call them. Next?

BARKER: O's!

CORBETT: O's?

BARKER: O's. (Corbett gets a hoe)

BARKER: No, no, O's! for the gate. Mon Repose! O's! Letter O's!

CORBETT: Letter O's! Next

BARKER: Got any P's?

CORBETT: Why didn't you bleedin' tell me that while I was up there then? BARKER: No! Tins of peas. Three tins

CORBETT: You're 'avin' me on?

BARKER: I'm not! (Corbett gets peas)

He grabs shopping list and calls to shop owner Mr Jones to read it.

CORBETT: Look what 'e's got on there!

JONES: How many would ya like?

Opens drawer marked BILL HOOKS

The Dogfather
27th October 2005, 06:27 PM
More!

"And in other news the BBC has commissioned three new documentaries. There is an exciting new World War Two adventure called ‘The Colditz Story’. Then a story about a Welsh miners’ strike called ‘The Coal Tips Story’. The BBC would like suggestions for the third program which stars Raquel Welch as an esquimo...”.

Julz
27th October 2005, 06:28 PM

Apologies for not researching my emails more thoroughly before posting them for others to enjoy!8)

GAJ
27th October 2005, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Apologies for not researching my emails more thoroughly before posting them for others to enjoy!8)

Pick up the toys dear!

Julz
27th October 2005, 06:56 PM
Toys, I see no toys!:sleepy: