PDA

View Full Version : John the viper man.

john-apex
1st October 2003, 05:34 AM
Hi everyone,
Thought I would just introduce myself. I have been fitting roof kits and bonnet stripes for my lovely main dealer since the new mini arrived so maybe I have already met some of your babies. If anyone would like any advise or costs for graphics I would be happy to help. My lovely wife wont let me put any graphics on our baby.:(

Gismo
1st October 2003, 05:39 AM
Hi Mick,
I'm well chuffed with my graphic, wasn't too sure about the colour you advised, but seeing it on the car its turned out great.

Many thanks

Bonnie Scotland

john-apex
1st October 2003, 05:45 AM
Alan best to avoid getting your shoes wet :). No just wash as you please Alan you will have no problem. Thought the car looked very smart with the silver kit.

Willie M
1st October 2003, 03:37 PM
Welcome to NMS Mick :cool:
I see you've met two of our elder statesmen already ;) If I wasn't fully viper striped already I'd be on my way through to see you :)

I'm sure a few more of the NMS crew will visit you through time. Hopefully meet up with you at some future meet or event :cool:

john-apex
2nd October 2003, 04:30 AM
Cheers Wullie, :)
Yes I had the pleasure to meet Alan our senior member. :D:DManaged to tempt him to come to Edinburgh and get the roof done but I think he was well pleased with the result.

Tahra
3rd October 2003, 07:25 PM
Hi Mick, did you get my graphics / wax query ? Never very sure what happens to emails in the ether.....

Monsta Mo Mini
3rd October 2003, 08:48 PM
Tarah - the email systm within NMS isn't working yet. Experiencing some problems with authorisation.

Tahra
6th October 2003, 11:08 PM
That could be why then - though it was before the fall as it were...Mick's obviously not reading his thread either though !

Monsta Mo Mini
7th October 2003, 12:38 AM
Tahra

I've sent you an email....

john-apex
8th October 2003, 02:08 AM
Tahra I have not received any email. If you want to send something why not send it to apex.signs@virgin.net

Kirsty
20th November 2003, 08:49 AM
John I've sent you a couple of emails from my hotmail address to the email address that you've put in the post above!! Did you get them:question: If not I was just asking about prices for either a Saltire or twisted silver and black Union Jack on my roof. Also about a six inch high piglet blowing a dandilion clock on my boot!! Also about time scales too!!:D
Thanks!!:)

Julz
20th November 2003, 05:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Also about a six inch high piglet blowing a dandilion clock on my boot!! Also about time scales too!!:D
Thanks!!:)

At last, someone with taste, if I'd known John existed this time last year, I would have got a huge Tigger on my roof, but instead I have a Saltire....in fact, John, can you put a giant Tigger on my existing saltire??? The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms.....I'll just stop there shall I!!??:D:clown:

Burple
20th November 2003, 09:04 PM
quote: The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms.....I'll just stop there shall I!!??:D:clown:

Oh well... someone's gonna.... <clear throat>....

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one!

Oh the wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps!
They're loaded with vim and with vigor
They love to leap in your laps!
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
I'm the only one!

Tiggers are cuddily fellas
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Ev'ryone else is jealous
That's why I repeat and repeat
The wonderful thing about
Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
I'm the only one!

Ta- da!!!
Thankyouverymuch...
Elvis has left the building!! ;):cool::D

Willie M
20th November 2003, 09:20 PM
Oh dear :clown:
<walks to cupboard to get rifle>

knaone
20th November 2003, 09:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

The Super Douper Allyouper Bounce from the film is cool :D:D:cool:

I cant spell it mind....

I'll get my coat now... lol :dead:

Kirsty
21st November 2003, 08:10 AM
HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!:D Brilliant!!! You are all officially MAD!! Great I really have joined in with the right crowd this time!!:D:):D Julz looks like you and I have the same WTP thing going on here... but I bet you haven't got a tatoo of Piglet (like the one I described) on your foot?? (or maybe you have!!):cool: Had thought about a piglet on the roof as well as the boot but wondered if it would be too much!! What do you think??:question: Shall the tigger song be the anthem for the run on the 28th since you all know it so well?? Hee Hee!! The Super Douper Allyouper Bounce IS really cool but don't think the MINIs would make it...or would they!!??;):D;)

broken_brian
21st November 2003, 08:19 AM
i think i might have to get more straight jackets for all the mad ppl

oh and one for me as well :D

Kirsty
21st November 2003, 08:24 AM
Yayyyy!!!:D:D:D Sounds like a good idea, might make driving a bit tricky tho!! :dead::D:dead:hee hee!!!