PDA

View Full Version : Goldmini

Craig
23rd October 2005, 05:37 PM
...........at Denny Cross at the traffic lights at 4:30 yesterday afternoon.:D I was going up past the church as you pulled up to the lights. Not seen you around for a while - hows things??

was that you on your way to Menzies?;)

ny152
23rd October 2005, 06:07 PM
Hi Craig
t'was me, but on the way to Falkirk with Tricia to have a look at other cars :eek:...

Did you flash or wave? I didn't even see you, must have been too intent on the football :I.

Nice to be noticed though!

Mini Me
23rd October 2005, 06:08 PM
of course he was on his way to Menzies, what else do MINI drivers do at the weekend :p:p:p

Clare1
23rd October 2005, 08:16 PM
Funny that Iain, we do see alot of MINI's here at the weekend? Wonder Why?!!! lol

Craig
24th October 2005, 01:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Hi Craig
t'was me, but on the way to Falkirk with Tricia to have a look at other cars :eek:...

Did you flash or wave? I didn't even see you, must have been too intent on the football :I.

Nice to be noticed though!

other cars :question::disapprove::question::disapprove::quest ion: - we'll gloss over that remark... You were actually coming back from Falkirk, facing the church. I came from the stirling side going back towards cumbernauld - gave you a wave, but you were second in the q and might not have seen me..;)