PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a mare!

BlackEye
23rd October 2005, 01:36 AM
My coop turned 1 at the beginning of the month and now its seriously starting to play me up! First it runs out of petrol when the guage still says 15 miles to go (I've run it much lower before) then both front indicator bulbs blow now my keys have stopped working and I can't alarm the car!!!!

Help please!!!!!!!:(

sleepyrascal
23rd October 2005, 02:10 AM
Why panic? Just take it to your MINI dealer, dump it, hand over the keys, say "sort it", leave your number, relax.

BlackEye
23rd October 2005, 02:47 AM
I like you're thinking

Gismo
23rd October 2005, 03:21 AM
It's never a good thing to run your car's petrol so low, you'll drag all kinds of debris along the pipes, but, as sleepy says, get it along to your dealer, or if you can't lock it, call mini assist and get them to take it for you

Mini Me
23rd October 2005, 03:47 AM
Dealer, key's ,fix it....job's a good un :p

BlackEye
23rd October 2005, 11:02 PM
Took it to the dealer this morning. Tried to tell me it was condensation causing the sensor to short. Said its one of those things. Argued my case in the middle of the showroom and now they're looking at it tomorrow.

Crombers
24th October 2005, 08:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

It's never a good thing to run your car's petrol so low, you'll drag all kinds of debris along the pipes, but, as sleepy says, get it along to your dealer, or if you can't lock it, call mini assist and get them to take it for you

I agree. When the light goes on (45-50 miles to go) it's time for a fill up :approve:

BlackEye
25th October 2005, 03:49 AM
In my defence I was on my way!