PDA

View Full Version : F***ing Vandals

macblob
22nd October 2005, 08:31 PM
Went out to my car 1st thing this morning to go to Star Perfromance in Fife to get my service done.......Some scummy wee sh** had ripped my mirror off leaving it hanging by the wires.... and left some scratches on the door panel too, most of which will be removable..

About 5 other cars near mine all had the same treatment.

When is this country going to address the issue with scum damaging other peoples property.
Im soo sick of paying out money every year to fix things on the car that there was nothing wrong with just because some wee idiot thinks its funny to break it.
Off down to the cop shop in a bit to report it not that it will do anygood :mad::disapprove:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 08:41 PM
Sorry to hear about the car :(, hope they catch the little sh**s.

euan
22nd October 2005, 09:26 PM
Not good mate, really annoying.

Smurf
23rd October 2005, 12:47 AM
So sorry to hear that Brian. :( Hope you get something done by the boyz in blue. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

macblob
23rd October 2005, 01:07 AM
I ended up phoning the cops to report it and they just took the details and phoned me back with a crime ref number for insurance purposes. That will be about it, but I felt better for reporting it cause if enough people actually report these things maybe some of the little bas**rds might get done.
Insurance is a waste of time too as part incl fitting will be under my £150 excess, so the money I needed to buy two tyres is getting spent fixing vandalism.

GAJ
23rd October 2005, 01:40 AM
Nightmare! I can imagine how your feeling. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

Heather
23rd October 2005, 02:32 AM
F**kers:mad: Hanging is too good for them. Hope its sorted soon.

Big Col
23rd October 2005, 04:12 AM
Lil fcuking pr!cks! It's bad enough getting my stereo stolen but at least they had a puropse for doing it and it wasn't just mindless vandalism! Kill the fcuking lot of them I say! Col for PM! I'll fix them!