PDA

View Full Version : Under tarpaulins.......

Linda M
1st October 2003, 02:38 AM
That's poor Daisy and Stouff :( Packed away to some horrible cobweb infested shed (undisclosed location of course :p) I'm having nightmares about poor Daisy being frightened BUT then I remember she's a fully loaded super MINI :D She'll be changing Stouffer's nappies for him as he's '****ting' himself :evil::clown:

Sadly they'll be there til just a few days before the Glencoe run as our garage is full to bursting ! I'm starting to get a bit fed up of this moving house stuff and just want to get settled :sleepy:

GAJ
1st October 2003, 02:57 AM
Well, if you'd like a babysitter...;):D

macblob
1st October 2003, 03:17 AM
Gaj u know the location of the shed ?hehehe

Willie M
1st October 2003, 03:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

She'll be changing Stouffer's nappies for him as he's '****ting' himself :evil::clown:
<mortified> :eek::eek: It's NOT true :I:I <shuffles off to hide in a dark corner> 8)

Big Gordy
1st October 2003, 04:04 PM
Hey Willie, was that you in a silver RR coming through Allandale at about 7.10am this morning. You stopped at the van parked on the road to let me in my red Mondeo through.:p:D

Willie M
1st October 2003, 08:07 PM
Yup, that sure was me Gordy. Sorry I didn't recognise you, I was probably still asleep :sleepy:
That'll be my regular morning route now so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you in future :D

Woz
1st October 2003, 10:01 PM
Hope the move goes well for you

Tahra
2nd October 2003, 01:35 AM
Hows the new house ? Found the kettle amongst the boxes ??

Linda M
2nd October 2003, 01:54 AM
Living out of boxes so we're walking across the road to Crieff Hydro tonight for our dinner, very handy ;).

Loving Crieff :D Love our house as it's got a great lay out and sits up high so you get great views of the Perthshire Hills.

Only problem is that we pretty much gutted it and have had loads of tradesmen in and out for the past 4 weeks. We're only living in a few rooms at the mo but we're not 'that' far away now :D

Miss whizzing about in my super duper MINI though :(

Gismo
2nd October 2003, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

We're only living in a few rooms at the mo but we're not 'that' far away now :DI know how you feel, even i'm having to survive in 1 kitchen, just the 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
2nd October 2003, 08:45 PM
I didn't say we'd bought the Hydro ;):D:D:D

Tahra
3rd October 2003, 07:19 PM
Its always nice when you have a reason to avoid the cooking and washing-up, you need to leave the unpacking a bit longer Linda. Ive only been at the Hydro once and the bisto food was rather good.......