PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find.......

Mini Me
21st October 2005, 07:36 AM
anyone got an album by Shades of Rhythm called sounds of eden :question::question::question::question::question: ......on the cadge for a copy, cos its £25 on amazon.......bloomin rip off:(:dead::disapprove:

GAJ
21st October 2005, 09:07 PM
Copying is theft! You'll get put in the clink along with your downloading buddy!

Andy, not deleting this thread either! ;)

Ian - £7.50!! (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B000091QMP/used/ref=sdp_usedm_h_/202-5176115-4006208)

Mini Me
21st October 2005, 10:06 PM
See Gaj , i new giving you yer nut's would come in handy(come in handy ....heehee)
Ah the levels of low i find !!!!

Now i WILL get my coat !!!:p,along with IP deleation me thinks:p

GAJ
21st October 2005, 10:11 PM
Since you mentioned nuts - have you any of the wee black plastic covers for the locking nuts kicking about?;) I'll be in tomorrow with H for the noise to be fitted!

Mini Me
21st October 2005, 11:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Since you mentioned nuts - have you any of the wee black plastic covers for the locking nuts kicking about?;) I'll be in tomorrow with H for the noise to be fitted!

Yes.......£7.50 :p:blackeye::evil::D funnily enough ;)

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 01:34 AM

Copying is theft! You'll get put in the clink along with your downloading buddy!

Ian - £7.50!! (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B000091QMP/used/ref=sdp_usedm_h_/202-5176115-4006208)

No copying involved there;). One single copy being passed from one person to another;).

Besides, call me inconsistent, but music copyright theft doesn't make my skin crawl quite the same. Not that I partake in it in any way. And to be honest, if the other thread had stayed on just music I would simply have ignored it. But when it changed to movies.....:mad::mad::mad:;)

So.... no removal requests for you to ignore, Gaj.;)

GAJ
22nd October 2005, 01:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore
Besides, call me inconsistent, but music copyright theft doesn't make my skin crawl quite the same.

You're inconsistent! ;)

Oh! I'm alright, Jack!!;)What about the poor geezers with the independent record shops who are losing potential income and being forced out of business blah blah blah! I know folk with wee music shops who are really struggling. He's tried selling expensive popcorn but there's just not the market in a record shop! ;) Like I said in the other thread, filesharing networks are brilliant for distributing files that it's legitimate to share, but sharing copyrighted files is bad.

Anyway, I digress, see you tomorrow Ian for the freebie caps!;);) Very kind of you to offer! (remember the photo could return at any moment!!):p

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 03:26 AM

You're inconsistent! ;)

Oh! I'm alright, Jack!!;)What about the poor geezers with the independent record shops who are losing potential income and being forced out of business blah blah blah! I know folk with wee music shops who are really struggling. He's tried selling expensive popcorn but there's just not the market in a record shop! ;) Like I said in the other thread, filesharing networks are brilliant for distributing files that it's legitimate to share, but sharing copyrighted files is bad.

It seems I'm not the only one who's inconsistent then;):

quote:Originally posted by GAJ in THAT other thread!
I've always found limewire fine.;)

As legal as I'm sure your downloads are, it sure ain't helping your friends in their struggling independent record stores.;);)

Like I said in THAT OTHER post, maybe it's best we agree to disagree. Although on reflection, it looks like this time we're arguing with each other over a topic we actually agree on, which is a little bizarre.:D

Perhaps we're both stubborn asses. (No requirement for minime to comment, thankyouverymuch!) :D:D

GAJ
22nd October 2005, 03:52 AM
I think we do agree. What I was trying to explain though is that there is no problem with using applications like limewire and bittorrent to download files which are not copyrighted, or as I do sometimes, to save the hassle of digitising my records . Filesharing networks are also a great way for new bands to get their music distributed. Don't make the medium the bogeyman. I understand why you have such a bee in your bonnet about people pirating films but don't blame all people that use filesharing networks for that.

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 03:55 AM

I think we do agree. What I was trying to explain though is that there is no problem with using applications like limewire and bittorrent to download files which are not copyrighted, or as I do sometimes, to save the hassle of digitising my records . Filesharing networks are also a great way for new bands to get their music distributed. Don't make the medium the bogeyman. I understand why you have such a bee in your bonnet about people pirating films but don't blame all people that use filesharing networks for that.

Couldn't agree more;)

Mini Me
22nd October 2005, 04:10 AM
Awwwwww, pair o poof's ...geerroff ma thread :p

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 04:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Awwwwww, pair o poof's ...geerroff ma thread :p

:D

The Dogfather
22nd October 2005, 04:41 AM
Iain, you have mail!

Mini Me
22nd October 2005, 08:38 AM

ORDERED :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mini Me
22nd October 2005, 04:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Iain, you have mail!

recieved and downlo.......understood :eek::blackeye::evil:;)

I Want A Works
24th October 2005, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

anyone got an album by Shades of Rhythm called sounds of eden :question::question::question::question::question: ......on the cadge for a copy, cos its £25 on amazon.......bloomin rip off:(:dead::disapprove:

Is it a relativley new album or an older one? If it is past 12 months or 20, I might be able to get a copy ;)