PDA

View Full Version : Go MINI mag.....gone

AndyP & Lenore
21st October 2005, 05:58 AM
Sure enough. This edition is the last one. I was so pi$$ed I've emailed them saying that if they continue with thier plans not to print any more issues, this will be the last one I buy! They can stick that in their pipe and smoke it!:eek::blackeye::eek::D

Smitty
21st October 2005, 07:16 PM
why they stopping printing it?

i've bought a few editions n its an ace mag

Gismo
21st October 2005, 08:02 PM
I stopped paying for the magazine about 5 editions ago, they continued to send them to me, maybe they were losing money, wasn't a very good read anyway, in my opinion :evil:
For sale, the complete series of go mini magazines :p

AndyP & Lenore
21st October 2005, 08:09 PM
Lenore bought it religiously as soon as it was in the shops. Personally, I'm pretty sure they used the same text each week, just dropped in some new pics.:)

euan
21st October 2005, 08:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Lenore bought it religiously as soon as it was in the shops. Personally, I'm pretty sure they used the same text each week, just dropped in some new pics.:)

Isn't that what AutoExpress do ;)

Smitty
21st October 2005, 08:42 PM
is there any other mini mags then?

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 01:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by euan

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Isn't that what AutoExpress do ;)

Don't know. Haven't bought that since I was 15 and realised that actually it isn't the best thing since sliced bread.:D

N12 JLK
22nd October 2005, 03:03 AM
Thought is was getting pretty pants anyway. Their advice was rubbish. Can't believe they told someone that to get their passenger window to go down with one click you should keep the button pressed down for a few secs.

Although i have to admit I did try it and gues what? It never worked.

gill
22nd October 2005, 04:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Thought is was getting pretty pants anyway. Their advice was rubbish. Can't believe they told someone that to get their passenger window to go down with one click you should keep the button pressed down for a few secs.

Although i have to admit I did try it and gues what? It never worked.

Us too !!! LOL :D:evil:

saraandcraig
22nd October 2005, 04:45 AM
tried that window thing two and it didnt work 4 me either! then last issue they said they were wrong not for the first time i bet.