PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Time

bpirie1000
20th October 2005, 08:30 PM
So what does Everyone do at lunch time

Reason I ask is...

On my way back from the Burger van( healthy Lunch) I got the Fright of my life. 15 mad men Out for a Job/Sprint. ( Sure they sped up to Pass me .. GITTS.)

Anyways Anyone else have any lunch time Plans??
or like me do you just surf NMS???and eat Burgers.

Mmmm Burgers and Mars bars.

Cheers brizeeeeee

Natalie
20th October 2005, 08:33 PM
LOL!! Oh so that's what you are doing today then Mr. Pirie!! ;) We could have met up and done "our usual"! ;)

Nat

The Dogfather
20th October 2005, 08:43 PM
Usually go for a walk, but as it's pish today took the MINI for a wee blast down the South Deeside Road :D

Crombers
20th October 2005, 08:49 PM
Bowl of soup & a Muller Light (surprise eh! but when you get to my age/size :I ye canny do two meals every day) then onto the 'tinternet' :approve:

T6 KFR
20th October 2005, 10:06 PM
lunch consists of trip to Somerfield.

Then, Soup, sandwich, yoghurt.

Then Internet which i am on right now.

BORING!

The Dogfather
20th October 2005, 10:09 PM
I leave the internet till after lunch, otherwise I'll have nothing to do in the afternoon ;)

Smurf
21st October 2005, 12:09 AM
Sarnie, crisps, fruit, yoghurt, NMS and BBC news.

Big Col
21st October 2005, 12:21 AM
I thought you went out and solved crimes at lunchtime with the other pesky kids Smurf. ;)

Mini Me
21st October 2005, 02:15 AM
lunch ????????.......wots that :p[v]

The Dogfather
21st October 2005, 02:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Its the meal between the morning case of smirnoff ice and the afternoon case of red bull :evil::D

duncan
21st October 2005, 03:39 AM
Don't get a set lunch break, just grab a sandwich whenever I can get a break.
Then, papers, and Sudoku

N12 JLK
21st October 2005, 03:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

IM WITH YOU THERE!:(

Smurf
21st October 2005, 03:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I thought you went out and solved crimes at lunchtime with the other pesky kids Smurf. ;)

Like you, you mean, Col? And all the others on here who are just kids? And YEARS younger than me??!!
:D

euan
21st October 2005, 04:32 PM
Yesterdays lunch was spent talking with one of the guys in the office about whether I should rent my flat ou during Wimbledon fortnight to some rich American. Lunch was a Sainsbury's be good to yourself sandwhich (I need the help at the moment!), fruit and a yoghurt (which I later spilt on my track pad on my laptop - Doh!)

Todays lunch (as I'm working at home again today) will be spent stripping wallpaper in the lounge after my girlfriend didn't finish the job yesterday! Todays lunch will consist of a cheese toasty and some soup.

T8SLD
21st October 2005, 05:50 PM
I usually head home in order to get away from the desk! There are only so many days that you can go shopping to Asda without getting bored and spending too much cash!

If anyone works in the Dyce area (Aberdeen) we should arrange a wee "mini lunchtime get together" sometime.

Woo hoo, it's Friday! :D:D

Julz
21st October 2005, 06:29 PM
Tuesdays and thursdays I nip along the road to my grans, the other days consist of 30mins natter downstairs with 'the lads' whilst munching on a sarnie and some crisps followed by 30mins of spider solitaire! Like BDM, if I look up tinternet through my lunch I've nothing to do in the afternoon!!;):D

bpirie1000
21st October 2005, 11:54 PM
Dyce Mini Run to Where. Asda?? wooooo when You take Ford Focus Drivers..??

AndyP & Lenore
22nd October 2005, 06:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Tuesdays and thursdays I nip along the road to my grans, the

Don't tell me.... It's a hot meal each day. Tuesday - Stew, tatties and carrots all sat simmering on the ring since 9am, now boiled down to mush. Thursday - "Roast Beef" (acutally boiled in the pan), tatties and carrots all sat simmering on the ri.........;) And every week is the same. With your favourite chockie buscuit for afters.;)

Burple
22nd October 2005, 10:46 PM
It depends...
Sometimes a wander round town then lunch ;)

Other days it's lunch while being real sad and going online with some of the guys from work and playing True Combat (shooting seven colours of poopy out of some foreigners ;):D) for a while or two... :D

Sometimes even to the Globe for a Massive burger...

It's a tough life :p