PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where...

Big Col
20th October 2005, 12:22 AM
has SC disappeared to?

MartinSullivan
20th October 2005, 12:28 AM
Tenerife I believe - did you not get your postcard???

Wul
20th October 2005, 01:12 AM
she's away spending your hard earned cash Col! ;)

Mini Me
20th October 2005, 03:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

has SC disappeared to?

I can confirm she's in Tenerife.......we speak every day :D:I;)

N12 JLK
20th October 2005, 05:40 AM
HEARD SHE'S POPPED IN TO EL'MENZIES OVER THERE!, THERES A LITTLE KNOWN SALESMAN THERE CALLED SMIRNOFIO FALLOVERO

The Dogfather
20th October 2005, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

HEARD SHE'S POPPED IN TO EL'MENZIES OVER THERE!, THERES A LITTLE KNOWN SALESMAN THERE CALLED SMIRNOFIO FALLOVERO

PMSL!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Mini Me
20th October 2005, 06:09 AM

get tae fcuk ya to$$er !!!!!:mad::eek::blackeye::evil:

N12 JLK
20th October 2005, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

get tae fcuk ya to$$er !!!!!:mad::eek::blackeye::evil:

:(:disapprove:

Mini Me
20th October 2005, 06:25 AM
:disapprove::(...what's this !!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dam only yankin yer chain chap.....mental note, make sure they make an arse of fitting side skirts ... :evil::evil::evil::evil:

N12 JLK
20th October 2005, 06:37 AM
me being a lady as well!:) im still one of your biggest fans, still on for the cup of tea then!

ps would like a shot of your car on Friday if pos, Jason says it's fast, god hope i dont want an S then!

The Dogfather
20th October 2005, 06:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime
mental note, make sure they make an arse of fitting side skirts ... :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Get one of the mechanics (sic!) from JCs to do they probably put them on the wrong way round and scratch the alloys as well just for good measure:evil::evil::evil:

Big Col
20th October 2005, 03:45 PM
Haw brooney ya cue ball! Ye cannie talk to a girly like that ya spanner! I dunno see you old boys an yer manners! Away and wash your mouth out. <ponders> Although you typed it actually so away and wash your hands!!!! :)

Mini Me
20th October 2005, 03:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Haw brooney ya cue ball! Ye cannie talk to a girly like that ya spanner! I dunno see you old boys an yer manners! Away and wash your mouth out. <ponders> Although you typed it actually so away and wash your hands!!!! :)

Sorry Lesley, thot It was Jason :disapprove::eek::blackeye:

Clare1
20th October 2005, 06:05 PM
Appologise Mr Brown....thats what nice people should do!!! lol

N12 JLK
20th October 2005, 06:28 PM
It was him. You should know by now it's never me!!

Big Col
20th October 2005, 06:29 PM
Awww well in that case on you go Iain. Rip into the to$$er. ;)

Mini Me
20th October 2005, 08:39 PM
Trying to blame the wife..............[v][v]even i widny stoop that low jason :pand i can stoop wi the best of them :p

N12 JLK
21st October 2005, 03:49 AM
:approve: BIG GRINS:approve: , COME ON IT WORK ! DID TAKE ME BY SUPRISE A BIT THOUGH.;)

Scottie
22nd October 2005, 05:45 AM
yip been in tenerife spending your money Colin but got my daily mini fix through Minime. :cool:

Was only thinking just yesterday now that Allan's Mini is arriving this weekend. What am I going to do no more Iain to speak to on a daily basis.:( :cool:;)

N12 JLK
22nd October 2005, 06:58 AM
have you considered counselling! i know that the withdrawl symptoms can be hard ive also just went throught he same thing