PDA

View Full Version : WARNING aberdeen people

sleepyrascal
17th October 2005, 09:12 AM
If any of you have driven past Airyhall Library on a weekend night recently, you may have noticed a group of 30-40 youths hanging about there. Most aged 14/15/16 ish.

I drove past recently, and three of them were standing with stones in their hands. They seem to think it's funny to throw them at cars. Fortunately I didn't get hit. I didn't get out of my car for the following reason..

4 of my mates (none of them are particularly wimpish) were walking past these kids on the way to meet us in the Palm Court (local pub).

As they walked past the kids taunted them but my mates ignored them and walked on. Shortly after they heard shouting and a 30 strong gang of these tossers were chasing after them. 'Slightly' out-numbered my mates made a run for the pub but were cought and given a kicking ... BY 15 YEAR OLDS ...! 30 of the little fu**ers to 4 of my mates!

They managed to get into the pub and the tossers then went on a car kicking spree in the car park. The Police were called and were about as much use as a cholcolate teapot! The Police told my mates that of they had retaliated, they would have effectively been abusing children!

The Police also told us that the kids are from .. an area ... of Aberdeen which has community wardens in place. This is why they come to my area to hang out and cause trouble. HOORAY FOR COMMUNITY WARDENs. All they have done is move the problems from one area to another!

Its an absurd situation! Why cant the Police use their ASBO's on these little pricks?? ANd you just know that if any adult snapped and gave them a taste of their own medicine, those kids would be 'INNOCENT'.

Big Col
17th October 2005, 03:56 PM
Fcuk the asbos man. Break out the pepper spray on the lil tossers! The law in this country is totally bazarre at times.

MartinSullivan
17th October 2005, 04:11 PM
Cheers for the warning Sleepy

The Dogfather
17th October 2005, 04:13 PM
Cheers Sleepy, I'll avoid the area.

KINGHORN
17th October 2005, 05:12 PM
lol seen then a few times, i notice them haveing a good look at my car, last time somin like that happend me and a few of my mates sorted out about 15 of them in BOD lol funny as fcuk, ok if yer in a group o boys not so good if you ar ea young female walking in the area, hope someone sorts this problem out soon

Big Col
17th October 2005, 05:27 PM
KH your posts make my brain hurt mate. lol

bpirie1000
17th October 2005, 05:27 PM
Aye My Mate Lives in teh Area and has had his ar walked over Couple Times and denting roof Bonnet Windscreens and Well windows smashed Wing mirrors Hit off and Tyres Slashed.

Not Nice to Go out in the morning to that.AGAIN...

Nice Info on the Community Wardens though Never thoughthtat would be the reason..

And Yeah the Law Sucks.. The Cops just say Were aware of the Problem and will have more patrols in the Area. But they seam to Stop People for Tail lights being out and Not bothering Any of the Little Brats. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Moan Over

Well it is Moanday morning...

Burple
17th October 2005, 06:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Fcuk the asbos man. Break out the pepper spray on the lil tossers! The law in this country is totally bazarre at times.

I'm with the Big Man!!
ASBOs and Community Wardens do nothing. What a pathetic impotent force the Government of this country has turned itself into. Scared of all the liberal do-gooders, frightened to deal with the real problems in the community PROPERLY, and it all started with outlawing Parents from smacking their OWN CHILDREN! Did it do any of US any harm? Not as much harm as having your children running riot around our cities, with no-one having ANY power to deal with them. It's a fcuking joke.

Bring back some form of Corporal punishment! Countries like Saudi have the right idea. I bet you'd see a dramatic reduction in crimes committed by little $h!ts like that after a few good televised public floggings!

And yes.. it may be barbaric, but what about the crimes these sub-normal wastes of life are committing? 15 youths beating up one person? groups of them attacking pensioners? Going on rampages wrecking multiple cars? It's the only thing that'll get through the tiny little minds of some of them.

Instead of that though, our government sends them on holidays! HOLIDAYS!! Underprivelidged my @rse! I work my 37 hours a week, pay all my taxes, and generally behave. I can't AFFORD a holiday this year.
What does giving these idiots breaks like that teach them? It teaches them that if they want to do whatever the hell they like, some whiney do-gooder will reward them, that's what.

Electro-shock therapy on the other hand....
;):D:D:p

/sorry, Monday morning rant over... for now ;):D:p

euan
17th October 2005, 07:33 PM
Hey, LnL, you don't sit on the fence, get it off your chest ;)

I agree, in that there should be more done. There were loads of problems with folk hanging around Wimbledon station, and someone got stabbed at 5pm on a Friday evening - madness! It's REALLY busy there all the time as it's in the centre of town, beside the shopping centre and the main bus stops. They have fixed it though, simply by having more police there, and on patrol. Really makes a big difference.

Smitty
17th October 2005, 08:17 PM
no seen them there before but we were driving along holburn street, under th bridge at the dip on nite and i heard a crack off my window (in my old car) and my mate was following in his mini and heard a crack on the roof.

We parked up at the beach at investigated n my car was fine but there was a huge stone chip out the top of his black roof. Can only assume that there were NEDS on the bridge throwing stones. Its just not kool

Natalie
17th October 2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah thanks for that little warning Sleepy!!

I guess this effects me as it is just literally at the bottom of my road and I drive past that Library everyday!! I hate those f*ckers with a passion!! I have chased after them a few times and I don't think I will be doing that again then!! He he!! They have attempted to throw stones at my car but I stopped and put my window down and shouted some random abuse!! I know I'm BAD but hey i didn't want my baby getting hurt!! They have also blocked the road before with orange work cones and I had to get out and move them so that I could continue driving!! What a bunch of b*ggers!! I have complained several times and the police seem to do nothing at all about it!! This is when I get severely p*ssed off when they do nothing about those annoying, misbehaved kids but then they will clamp down on catching people driving about at the beach etc!! THAT sooooo annoys me!!

Kinghorn - Thanks for the sly warning!! LOL!! ;)

Nats

Burple
17th October 2005, 11:01 PM
quote: This is when I get severely p*ssed off when they do nothing about those annoying, misbehaved kids but then they will clamp down on catching people driving about at the beach etc!! THAT sooooo annoys me!!

And you know why that is?
Because anyone they can catch driving about down at the Beach is old enough to be prosecuted = Easy money. And lots less paperwork I'm sure than filing reports on under-age offenders.

quote:
Hey, LnL, you don't sit on the fence, get it off your chest

Why thank you.. don't mind if I do :D Don't see why any of us should be the casualty of someone else's inability to raise their children to respect the property of others. Parents of such defective offspring should be neutered. Publicly :D And their Sovvy rings confiscated and melted down, the cheap metal and gold paint recycled :p:D

The Dogfather
17th October 2005, 11:09 PM
Go LNL!:approve:

Cazza
17th October 2005, 11:43 PM
I don't drive, so I regularly have to take the bus to and from to work. As I work on the Howes Road, this involves going thru Northfield and I can tell a few stories of kids, often very young ones, throwing stones, etc. off the busses, which is scary enough. On my very first trip down the Howes Road tho, (Martin took me down, so I could see where I had to go in the morning), we encountered the little darlings at their 'best'. As it was February, we were knee deep in snow and it was very dark, so Martin was already very wary of driving down this road, but after having a look, turning, and coming back up, we found that our road had been blocked with road signs and we were suddenly being pelted with snowballs from the field next to the road. I'm really glad to say there was no stones in the snowballs, and the signs blew over so we didn't have to get out, but it was certainly a close call! I later heard stories from work colleagues that the same kids almost beat up one of the people they succeeded in getting out of their car, so we were very lucky!!

I wasn’t always the best behaved when I was a kid, but I knew how to respect my elders and never would have dreamt of doing half the stuff these wee sh*ts get up to!! I reckon a good slap round the backside goes a long way in teaching these kids the right behaviour. Or it used to in my day…… Best go sit down now, I’ve tired myself out. :p

KINGHORN
18th October 2005, 12:33 AM

whats this you getting annoyed because i abbrieviate, well give 2 pennies mate,

its Kinghorn not KH

The Dogfather
18th October 2005, 02:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

whats this you getting annoyed because i abbrieviate, well give 2 pennies mate,

its Kinghorn not KH

He's got you there BC!:p

gill
18th October 2005, 04:49 AM
We don't live near Aberdeen, but it still infuriates us what kids are like these days (and we've got one of our own - thankfully not a drop-dead twat like those kids!).

It's terrible when you can't even drive down the road in peace - without them wanting you in pieces!;)

Take care up there........

We'd better watch when we come up later this month, eh?:evil:

The Dogfather
18th October 2005, 06:05 AM
I don't think its just Aberdeen the whole country is going to sh!te and by that I mean back home in Englandshire as well.

Cooper_si
18th October 2005, 04:08 PM
Your right there BD...its JUST as bad down here in Tamworth Staffordshire.

It was july last year, was eating my chinese i had just ordered and i heard someone screaming HELP from what i thought was outside my front door! INFACT this kid was screaming that loud he was the other side of the road !! :eek: He was being pinned down by a 3 kids...they had his head between a metal fence and a metal gate and smashing the gate against his head :disapprove: and i was shocked !!!!! I legged it over the road with another neighbour and chased the little FCUKERS over the fields and towards a dodgy housing estate that we all call BERUIT.

What strikes me is these KIDS could have only being 13/14.. 2 lads and a girl ! YUP thats right a girl ! She was turning round sticking her fingers up and giving me and my neighbour abuse. WE phoned the police and let the coppers know where the kids were heading...what could we have done if we coaught em...and ourselves could have been badly hurt if they were carrying knifes. ANYWAY we ran back to the victim to find the ambulance had arrived. He was in a really bad state. Turns out the kids dad i knew and he was highly thankful for trying to catch the bleeders.

Police turn up eventually round my house for descriptions of the said kids...heres the daft part...they turned up in october ??? i mean what the feck ?? And i still dont know to this day wether they got caught.

Big Col
18th October 2005, 04:16 PM
Jaysus Si that's unbelieveable! Was the wee guy ok?

Cooper_si
18th October 2005, 04:20 PM
He had a bust nose and his face was a state. To be honest i dont even like the style of gate thats there. Poor kid was only 11 :(

Big Col
18th October 2005, 04:25 PM
Poor lil guy. That'll be with him for a while. :(

The Dogfather
18th October 2005, 04:34 PM
My brother was done over by a couple of lads when he was 16 (13 years ago) they broke his cheek bone. He still gets pain and is having surgery soon to sort out some problems with his sinuses that he's had ever since.

Did the police do anything, no, not enough evidence despite 3 witnesses.

bpirie1000
18th October 2005, 04:57 PM
What is the World Comming to when things like this happen..

Gone are the days when you could leave your Front door unlocked. Hu..

Hate to think what it'll be like in 10 years time.

Oh the Youth of today.

3GGG
18th October 2005, 05:15 PM
This is all pretty depressing and scary stuff, all we can do is report any incidents to the Police and also your local MP, MSP, Councillor if it is a regular thing. (I know it seems pretty pointless to do this, but if no-one does then they will remain ignorant and in their own little sheltered worlds).

The Dogfather
18th October 2005, 05:29 PM
How about a paintball gun with permenant ink :question: Use the gun to defend yourself if you set stopped and then the police can look for the Neds covered with red ink marks. :D :evil:

Big Col
18th October 2005, 05:36 PM
That'd be far too time consuming. Why don't they just make it legal for you to kill anyone who has either:

a)their trackies tucked into their socks
b)a flame cap set at an angle of more than 45 degrees on their head
c)a gold sovereign ring on
d)A necklace with their name on it

Cooper_si
18th October 2005, 05:49 PM
That'd be far too time consuming. Why don't they just make it legal for you to kill anyone who has either:

a)their trackies tucked into their socks
b)a flame cap set at an angle of more than 45 degrees on their head
c)a gold sovereign ring on

i think we should elect you for prime minister next :D;)

Big Col
18th October 2005, 05:50 PM
I'd be fantastic at that job mate!

The Dogfather
18th October 2005, 05:54 PM

I'd be fantastic at that job mate!

Not so sure I think you're a bit too much of a liberal;)

Gismo
18th October 2005, 07:25 PM
Why don't they just make it legal for you to kill anyone who has either:
I bought me julie one of those, does that mean i have to kill her :evil: shame, i was beginning to like her :p:D

Big Col
18th October 2005, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I bought me julie one of those, does that mean i have to kill her :evil: shame, i was beginning to like her :p:D

I'm afraid it does mate. I'm sorry about that. Technically you should be killed too for buying it but you're minted so you'll be able to afford a good enough lawyer to get out of it in an OJ stylee.