PDA

View Full Version : Gill,flying scots mini

Mini Me
17th October 2005, 03:47 AM
Flying scots mini ,on the kingsway about 3.30pm , flashed and waved, but was driving a 530, so you widny want tae flash back :disapprove::dead::( i understand..

Lookin good ;):D

gill
17th October 2005, 07:12 PM
I am sooooooooooooooooo chuffed that someone has seen ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a 530?????? Obviously not in a min, cause we flash and wave at them all!!!

:D:D:D

The Dogfather
17th October 2005, 08:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill

I am sooooooooooooooooo chuffed that someone has seen ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's a 530?????? Obviously not in a min, cause we flash and wave at them all!!!

A 530 is a rather large perk of being a BMW salesmonkey ;) Shocking, most people have to turn to drug dealing or wait until they're 50 to get one of these :eek: talk about cheapening the brand :p:evil::clown:

gill
17th October 2005, 09:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

quote:Originally posted by gill

A 530 is a rather large perk of being a BMW salesmonkey ;) Shocking, most people have to turn to drug dealing or wait until they're 50 to get one of these :eek: talk about cheapening the brand :p:evil::clown:

I'd still rather have my mini!!!:D

Mini Me
18th October 2005, 03:30 AM
BD,youre sooooo right :p

Mini Martyn
18th October 2005, 05:48 PM
Never mind a 530 I want the New M5!! :D:cool:

gill
19th October 2005, 04:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Never mind a 530 I want the New M5!! :D:cool:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE MINI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig
19th October 2005, 04:59 AM
he's already defected to the Jap side (like a few others..:(:()

3GGG
19th October 2005, 05:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
A 530 is a rather large perk of being a BMW salesmonkey ;) Shocking, most people have to turn to drug dealing or wait until they're 50 to get one of these :eek:

Sheesh - I never got one when I turned 50 - Did I miss out on some special offer:question::sleepy:

I did get finally get my MINI when I was 49 and 3/4 though:D