PDA

View Full Version : Marty 'Moose' Sullivan

Big Gordy
16th October 2005, 06:15 AM
Wife drags me off shopping to Edinburger and who do I meet in the middle of a mobbed Princes Street but a rather dejected looking Martin Sullivan:D Pity I hadn't met him earlier or we could have saved ourselves some grief and just gone to the pub;) :p:D:approve:

MartinSullivan
17th October 2005, 05:18 AM
Good to see you matey - that was my birthday weekend trip away , what did we spend all our time doing??? Going in shops for Caz :( LOL, wish I had known you were in town could have gone for a beer. Sorry if I wasnt really with it - fire alarm went off in hotel at 3 in the morning, and we were stood outside for nearly an hour :(

redpoint rallying
19th October 2005, 05:35 AM
Mart.............I've heard some excuses for looking knackered the day after 'a birthday treat'...........foolin no one! I checked with the hotel...they said 'what fire alrm....'

heh heh...

Burple
19th October 2005, 07:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by redpoint rallying

Mart.............I've heard some excuses for looking knackered the day after 'a birthday treat'...........foolin no one! I checked with the hotel...they said 'what fire alrm....'

<whistles innocently>
Snigger snigger...

<puts cloned Mobile phone back in safe> sleep now my pretty , until I need you again... :D:D:D:D

Big Gordy
20th October 2005, 06:12 AM
quote:sleep now my pretty
Said in a "wicked witch of the west" voice I hope :p:D:approve: