PDA

View Full Version : Low n Loud

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 04:49 AM
haha, i knew that was you behind me this morning, i had my doubt though but then i saw you pull up along side. hehe. You off to work? i was running late :S

Burple
30th September 2003, 04:52 AM
ha ha ha... yer ..
guilty... ;)

you were lucky to see me this morning... nearly got run off the road at the Stannergate roundabout by some dozy old bi@tch in a Corrolla..
decided that once she's gone round it that she wanted to be where I was in the outside lane... and moved out... no mirrors, indicators or anything!! Lucky I was watching her!!! then I got a mouthful of abuse... obviously for it being my fault that she wasn't paying any bloody attention! :disapprove::disapprove::blackeye:
I dunno... drive nearly 1200 miles at the weekend and nearly get twatted a mile from me house!! :(:blackeye:

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 04:55 AM
man, i know how you feel. i nearly got taken off the road the other day by some racer in a silver 306 cutting me off on the inside lane. you know at the junction just before you get to the Nynas refinery, there is a slip road thing that takes you toward the Marquee. there was 2 crashes there earlier this month on that same spot.

yeah, and i was wondering why you were driving cautiously. hehe.

Burple
30th September 2003, 05:03 AM
heh heh... cheeky... ;)

Did you see the crash with the Truck??
How the hell did he manage to drive it into the wall?? it was miles away from the corner! and the state of the Accord (sorry 'Accordian' heh) that hit the back of him.... whoa...

And the other crash must have been with some force to move the concrete bollard across the road!! :eek::blackeye:

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 05:25 AM
yeah, the guy that crashed into the bollards ended up on the opposite traffic lane facing toward down. His car was completely wrecked under neath. it was a 5 series too. Looks fairly new.

The one with the lorry was just plane strange. He went into a wall, but there was a car wedge into the back of it, and i dont know how that got there, the driver obviously didnt notice the crashed lorry and drove right into the back of it.