8th March 2003, 12:47 AM
'aye, it should be here any day.'

*touches self*

john
8th March 2003, 01:20 AM
SHOULD???????????????

minidriver#1
8th March 2003, 01:22 AM
lol. yeah. :'( cant be too long now. i'm not picking it up till april 1st, but i wanna see it asap so i can make sure all the spec is what i asked for in the first place.

Julz
8th March 2003, 04:41 AM
You never told me that your slime green cooper was going to have a red interior!! Are you colour blind or just very odd??:D:p

minidriver#1
8th March 2003, 09:31 AM
how d'ya know it was gonna have a red interior eh? you spyin on me?
hehe. Yup, very individumal innit ;) i aimed to make it as different as possible.

my bedroom is freezin. brrrrrr. i'm gonna go see if its in tomorrow or sunday.

Julz
9th March 2003, 03:26 AM
I was at john clarks on thursday having a mini moan! I was speaking to scott and I noticed the slime green one had gone from the showroom and I mentioned that someone here was getting one that colour!:approve:

minidriver#1
9th March 2003, 04:19 AM
i drove by on the kingsway and noticed it had gone too. i wonder who bought it. I've only seen another one like it on the road and that was in invergowrie.

Moorf
10th March 2003, 11:45 AM
How reliable are the timescales they give for delivery?

We ordered ours about 1.5 weeks or so ago (Grassicks in Perth) and they said we would have it by end April(i.e. 5/6 weeks)!! :D

They said that if they needed to they could request "high priority" and that, because the car we are part-x'ing's MOT runs out at the end of April, they could use this to push our car to top of list?

Oh noooo, pls don't let it be delayed! :( *reaching for Prozac*

Julz
12th March 2003, 03:30 AM
Hee hee, you'll like this. I was told I would have my mini in november, but I got it in August!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
12th March 2003, 04:47 AM
They just give you a distant delivery date that so you think they're great when it arrives 4 weeks early. i ordered at the end of Feb last year had it on the road inside 4 weeks. Woohoo!:D

Moorf
12th March 2003, 08:18 AM
Ooooh, now I've got my hopes up for Mid-April :D:D:D

*fingers crossed* !!

minidriver#1
12th March 2003, 08:56 AM
i'm gonna phone tomorrow to see if my one has arrived. can anyone answer this, see when you put the warm blower on, does the warm ait come out instantly or after a wee while?

Willie M
12th March 2003, 04:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

can anyone answer this, see when you put the warm blower on, does the warm ait come out instantly or after a wee while?
I'm guessing you're talking about the heating system here?

If you are starting the engine from cold it will take a couple of minutes for your warm air to materialise from the vents. If your engine is warm you will get almost instant warm air.

Gismo
12th March 2003, 08:23 PM
You could always use the heated seats, hmm lovely in the frosty mornings ;)

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
14th March 2003, 01:58 AM
thanks Willie. aye heated seats. Here guess what, my mini has arrived. Unfortunately i have no transport to get there. arg.

minidriver#1
19th March 2003, 09:47 PM
right, i'm off to JC to see mah mini and i got my camera wiv me :)

minidriver#1
19th March 2003, 11:36 PM
Check out the car :)
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/index.php?gallery=KJ_daGreenMini

Linda M
19th March 2003, 11:39 PM
Very nice KJ !!
I can't remember seeing a silk green MINI on any of the runs so you may be unique right now :cool:

Gismo
19th March 2003, 11:57 PM
I caught up with 2 mini's on the A90 just approaching brechin today, the front one was defo a silk green and in front of me was an indy blue cooper. Me and the indy cooper turned off for brechin and the silk green kept going.

Was that you KJ??

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
20th March 2003, 12:28 AM
nah, its wasnt me. didnt take it for a drive. i wish it was me though. Who has the electric blue cooper s with the St Andrews cross roof decal thats parked at the college on the kingsway toward ASDA in dundee? i saw it :)

Willie M
20th March 2003, 01:27 AM
Nice MINI KJ :cool: Not long to wait now then :D

Linda M
20th March 2003, 01:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

nah, its wasnt me. didnt take it for a drive. i wish it was me though. Who has the electric blue cooper s with the St Andrews cross roof decal thats parked at the college on the kingsway toward ASDA in dundee? i saw it :)

Might be Julz.

minidriver#1
20th March 2003, 02:56 AM
thats what i thought. Was contemplating running down and putting a note on the window readin 'KJ da green mini wuz 'ere' hehe. But i thought against it. It looks like a beast, raarrr!

Julz
20th March 2003, 04:55 AM
IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!!:D:D:D (KJ, check the gallery!)