PDA

View Full Version : hehe 13th October is kitting day

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 04:43 AM
goes in for its kit and spots on the 13th, well in time for the run on the 25th. i'm pretty pleased at that, thought it was going to be late but it seems the aero kits are coming in steadily now.

Burple
30th September 2003, 04:50 AM
Nice!! looking forward to seeing it KJ!

you were lucky to see me this morning... nearly got run off the road at the Stannergate roundabout by some dozy old bi@tch in a Corrolla..
decided that once she's gone round it that she wanted to be where I was in the outside lane... and moved out... no mirrors, indicators or anything!! Lucky I was watching her!!! then I got a mouthful of abuse... obviously for it being my fault that she wasn't paying any bloody attention! :disapprove::disapprove::blackeye:
I dunno... drive nearly 1200 miles at the weekend and nearly get twatted a mile from me house!! :(:eek:

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 04:58 AM
still got to decide on the black grill or keep the chrome. I'm looking to keep the chrome grill cos i like the shine and i think it'll suit the four spots as well. and the chrome gumball badge on the boot ;)

Monsta Mo Mini
30th September 2003, 05:04 AM
KEEP THE CHROME!!! KEEP THE CHROME!!! KEEP THE CHROME!!!
The black grill looks good on a black car but not any other colour

Burple
30th September 2003, 05:06 AM
yeah... keep the chrome!!
got to look the best on a metallic car! :D:D
shiny is GOOD!!! :cool::cool::cool:

minidriver#1
30th September 2003, 05:17 AM
hehe, i guess its decided then. lol. i could always sell the black mesh grill on.

Willie M
30th September 2003, 03:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

KEEP THE CHROME!!! KEEP THE CHROME!!! KEEP THE CHROME!!!
The black grill looks good on a black car but not any other colour

:eek::eek: <Cough, splutter, wheeze..> ;):I
<thinks> Now where did I leave those awards ;):D:D

Willie M
30th September 2003, 03:46 PM
Look forward to seeing your new look MINI on the Glen Coe Run KJ. It's gonna look the biz :cool:

Gismo
30th September 2003, 04:21 PM
[/quote]
:eek::eek: <Cough, splutter, wheeze..> ;):I
<thinks> Now where did I leave those awards ;):D:D
[/quote]Its a funny thing, but i've never been at any of these prize awarding meets, methinks they are carefully selected :eek: to maximise an otherwise poor attendance :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
30th September 2003, 05:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Its a funny thing, but i've never been at any of these prize awarding meets, methinks they are carefully selected :eek: to maximise an otherwise poor attendance :evil:;)
MIAOW !!! Saucer of milk for Bonnie Scotland please :D