PDA

View Full Version : moir GJ

Nick
13th October 2005, 09:38 PM
Think the reg was Moir gj....

Turbo charged Mini on union Street in Aberdeen??? Anyone here??

Nick

bpirie1000
13th October 2005, 10:40 PM
TURBO CHARGED????????????

Woooooooooooo

Interesting

How did you know it was turbo charged???????

S7JGW
13th October 2005, 10:52 PM
was it black think ive seen a black mini with a turbo

Smitty
13th October 2005, 11:55 PM
pretty sure theres an old skool black mini up here thats turbo charged. seen it flying around the beach, looks pretty rapid!

KINGHORN
14th October 2005, 05:29 PM
yeah Moir is befo turboed heard rumours that Wallace perform,ance had a black mini in getting a turbo fitted went up for a nosy and it was there then seen it a few weeks back with a distinkd FMIC

not sure if its quick tho

craigcooperSworks
14th October 2005, 06:09 PM
I've seen this one goin about the 'deen too, didn't know it would be hiding a turbo though- mmm, now where did i put that dump valve???:D:D

T6 KFR
14th October 2005, 06:39 PM
The mini turbo wont be quicker than some of ur MCS surely....the guy must get turbo lag...thought superchargers were alot better only you get a whinning noise instead of a turbo whhoshhhhhhh:D

I d love a turbo:approve:

Nick
17th October 2005, 06:47 PM
i know its a turbo because i heard it. Yes he fitted a dump valve. He accelreated hard, didnt seem quick, and a lot of oil seemed to be getting burnt as it came out of the exhaust in a big blue plume when he accelerated hard!

KINGHORN
18th October 2005, 12:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nick

i know its a turbo because i heard it. Yes he fitted a dump valve. He accelreated hard, didnt seem quick, and a lot of oil seemed to be getting burnt as it came out of the exhaust in a big blue plume when he accelerated hard!

lol, turbo fcuked already surly not

Nick
18th October 2005, 12:57 AM
quote:[
lol, turbo fcuked already surly not

just saying what i saw!

Kinghorn i have seen you couple of times on union Street i think...I gather your partner drives your car to......sure i have seen a lady driving the car also...

Lynz
18th October 2005, 06:36 AM
I sure do